Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Ouch, and Belle's out

When Belle Morte is tossed into a completely new dimension without her human servant. How will she get by? Especially with all of these Ninja running around. And that kid, Sasuke, who pushes her buttons so badly she tosses 2 people into a gate.

Chapter 16 - Ouch, and Belle's out

Chapter 16 - Ouch, and Belle's out
It wasn't long before even Belle realised she needed help, so now she was leaned against Sasuke, cursing in her head for the thousandth time the fact she wasn't healing as she normally would. Sasuke, against his own wishes, still supported her. He was the only one who had an inkling of what she was, thus it fell to him to help her.



They met Sakura as she was walking out of the hospital, looking for them, "There you are! How is she?"




Belle tried to make herself speak, as she had fought to keep walking, even after Sasuke had to help her, she tried to make herself support part of her own weight. She tried to speak, but failed.



"I don't think she is. She started off ok, but she started to lean on me more and more as the trek progressed." Sasuke didn't like her in the least bit, but he wasn't going to let her die either,"I've been supporting most of her weight for a while now."




Belle nodded, almost ashamed. Then her back protested in a most painful way.




"Shikamaru? Chouji? Ino? What are you doing here?" Sakura was surprised to see the trio behind Sasuke and Naruto.



"We ran into Naruto, Sasuke, and Belle at the gate. Our sensei said he wouldn't be back for a while, so we decided to come." Shikamaru replied.




Belle murmured something inaudible to the rest of the group, but Sasuke heard it and smiled slightly.




"What did she say?" Sakura said, jealous. Nothing she said made Sasuke smile.



"She said, 'Even after I bounced two of them off of a gate.' " Sasuke said, he'd felt Belle take a painful breath to reply, so he did it for her.




"She did what? Why?" Sakura forgot that Belle was hurt, she just wanted to know how she bounced two people off of a gate.



"We attempted to pull her off of Uchiha here. I used Shadow Possession, she turned it against me and proceeded to use black chakra to slam me into the gate. She packs quite a punch, actully, my back still hurts a bit. Though, I admit, Not as much as hers does." Shikamaru explained, then turned to Ino to continue.



She did, "After she threw Shikamaru into the gate, I got nervous and used Mind Transfer. She pushed me out, then used black chakra to pick me up and throw me into the gate."




Sasuke stumbled, having to catch Belle's full weight, "She's out. I guess she finally gave in, or lost. She's fought it for the longest. I'm surprised she's made it this far."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment