Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Three Days of Hell

When Belle Morte is tossed into a completely new dimension without her human servant. How will she get by? Especially with all of these Ninja running around. And that kid, Sasuke, who pushes her buttons so badly she tosses 2 people into a gate.

Chapter 17 - Three Days of Hell

Chapter 17 - Three Days of Hell
Belle woke the next day, Hinata sat in a chair beside the unreccognizeable bed she was in.




"Belle, you're awake. Good, how are you feeling?" Damn, the girl's voice was still a whisper.



"I'm ok. What's with the 'waiting by my bedside thing? I barely know you." Belle tried to sit up and found she could, but barely.




"We all took turns , for about 2 hours apiece, waiting for you to wake up. The Lord Hokage wanted to know the moment you woke up. That reminds me...." She stood up and went to the door, she spoke to someone outside for a second. Then she came back and sat down.




"Who was that? " Belle asked, eyeing the door.





"Ino. She just left to tell the Hokage that you're up." Hinata didn't seem to ever calm down, she stayed nervous constantly.



Belle heard someone crying through the wall behind her, "Who's crying?"



Hinata looked sad for a moment, "One of the Ninja squads lost a teammate. She pushed herself way too hard, her chakra level was almost 50% below zero. The Medical Ninja tried to save her, but failed. Poor Squad 13."




Belle nodded, she understood even though she hadn't felt the human emotion of grief for a long time.



There was a knock at the door, Hinata jumped, then stood to open it. An ancient man stood there, dressed in red and white robes, witha hat to match. He carried a pipe, and had a serious look on his face.



Hinata stod there and wrung her hands, she was always so damn nervous!



"Hinata, go and tell Sasuke Uchiha that I will send someone after him for his shift with the vampire." His voice sounded like someones wise grandfather. Belle decided she liked him immediately.




"Yes, Lord Hokage." hinata turned and left, leaving Belle and the Hokage alone.




The Hokage sighed, wondering where to start, " You're name is Belle Morte, yes?"



"Yeah...."



"May I ask you a few questions?"




" Sure and I'll do my best to answer truthfully or answer at all."



"Very well. How did you get here?"




" A servant named Fiera, whose servitude is owed to an evil magician that goes by the name of Darshe, was ordered by her master to throw me into another dimension. Apparently, she succeeded. Now, I'm caught in another dimension without my human servant, though if either one of us died, we're seperated by enough space that it won't kill the other. Wait, why'd I tell you all that?" Belle waited for the next question with a dumbstruck look on her face.



"Where did you live before?"



"No where, really. We wandered, but we were in Soledras when I was thrown out of my world."



"I have no idea where that is."



Belle shrugged," Sorry. Why am I answering questions so spontaniously? (msp?)



"You were injected with a truth serum while you were out."



Belle winced," That's a low blow."



"Do you mean us, anyone here, any harm?"



Belle sighed, "I should have seen this coming. No, I don't but if that dog Uchiha makes one more even slightly insulting comment and I'll flat-out kill him."




The Hokage nodded," That's all. The medical Ninja said the serum will wear off by tommorrow but you won't be out of the hospital for 3 days, even with your speed in healing."




"Great, I've never been 3 days without training. This is going to be like livng in hell for me, but I guess it can't be helped."




The Hokage left. About 10 minutes later, a Medical Ninja followed by Sasuke entered.



"Wait, hold it. What's the pain in the @$$ doing here?" Belle said, earning a glare form Sasuke. She smirked.



" The Hokage decreed you were to be watched at all times. So, we're using the genin, it's kind of like a mission. You will be supervised by genin until further notice." The Medical Ninja got right to the point. "When you were thrown against that roc, you snapped your spine, scrambled a few organs and left a nasty bruise all over your back. How you managed to walk in that condition is still a mystery to us. Your healing abilities are amazing. Your spine is barely hairline fractured now, all of your organs are in perfectly good order, and your bruise is fading, still there, but fading. But you still need to stay in the hospital for three days."




Belle crossed her arms and sighed, she was getting tired, "Fine, but I'm going to sleep now. I trust emo kid here enough not to slit my throat while I'm asleep." She laid down, with her back to Sasuke, closed her eyes and went to sleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment