Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Explaining to Sasuke

When Belle Morte is tossed into a completely new dimension without her human servant. How will she get by? Especially with all of these Ninja running around. And that kid, Sasuke, who pushes her buttons so badly she tosses 2 people into a gate.

Chapter 19 - Explaining to Sasuke

Chapter 19 - Explaining to Sasuke
Belle jerked awake, someone was shaking her so hard her teeth rattled.




She opened her eyes and found herself staring at Sasuke. His eyes calmed when the saw her awake, they had been nervous.




Belle struggled not to show relief at being dragged out of the god-awful dream, "What's with you?"



Sasuke sat back down,"You quit breathing...What was I supposed to do?"




She argued with herself, then finally decided to spit it out, "Thank you, Sasuke Uchiha."




Even he looked surprised, "For what?"




Belle looked down, afraid the truth was written in her eyes. The truth serum hadn't worn off, so she was going to have to tell him, " I was visiting my old home. My spirit was, anyway. My world doesn't exist anymore, Darshe and Fiera destroyed it." Her pupils were pinpoints in the blue sea of her eyes, she was nearly vamping out, but she managed to barely hold it in check.




"You're sure it wasn't just a nightmare?" Sasuke looked puzzled.



"My old human servant, now deceased, had managed to call me into their world for a few short moments. He told me Darshe had sapped the world of life and power, and that it was about to fall to pieces. It seemed as if i had been away from home for hundreds of years. That means, either time passes way faster here or I spent a long time between dimensions, or a combination of the two."




"So, what? You're hundreds of years old? "




"Try thousands. I was two thousand before I was thrown here. It seems as though time itself was set back for me, I looked 19 before I woke up here, now I look 14."




Sasuke's eyes widened, "You're thousands of years old?"



"Only in mentality now, like i said, it's as though time was set back for me."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Konohasdarkshadow on February 24, 2008, 2:41:26 AM

Konohasdarkshadow on
Konohasdarkshadowwoah...Belle was rrrrrrreeeeeeeaaaaaaaalllllllyyyyyyyy old...no offence