Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - Where Will She Live?

When Belle Morte is tossed into a completely new dimension without her human servant. How will she get by? Especially with all of these Ninja running around. And that kid, Sasuke, who pushes her buttons so badly she tosses 2 people into a gate.

Chapter 22 - Where Will She Live?

Chapter 22 - Where Will She Live?
Kakashi and The Lord Hokage sat in a room, far away frm the two having a good time, drinking tea.




"We need to figure out what to do with the vampire." The Hokage said, staring into his tea.




"Sasuke took me she said her world was gone, obliterated. So she stays here, I guess. We can't let her live alone, I mean, she just got here, she has no idea how to get around and I'm sure some of the kids are going to be harsh on her. After a while, she can live alone, but she needs to live with one of our Shinobi first. Who has a house to theirself?"




The Hokage sighed, "Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki. Sasuke lives in a house, Naruto, a one room apartment."




"If he agrees, I believe Belle can stay with him. They might kill each other, but other then that, nothing bad will happen." Kakashi wondered how Sasuke would react upon being asked.




The Hokage sent someone after Sasuke. He would be a while, since they'd have to find him.





'This mission you're sending her on, what is it?" Kakashi asked, merely curious.




"She's to deliver a gift to the Sand Kazekage in honor of his birthday. But the map I've marked for her takes her directly through a territory known to be the home of a gang of rogue ninja. This will also help me test her skill, and help me decide if I should let her join our new genin."




"Whose squad will she join?" Kakashi asked.




"Ryshi Oroshi's. His team just lost one. But it will be a while before she can join them, they need to get over their lost member. Do you mind training her until Ryshi can take her?" The Hokage looked up.




"Sure, but I want her out of my squad before the Chuunin exams."



"Of course."



There was a knock at the door, at the Hokage's 'Enter' Sasuke Uchiha walked in. "You wanted to see me, Lord Hokage?




"Yes, Sasuke, I have something to ask of you. The girl that appeared from nowhere, Belle? She needs a mentor and a home. She doesn't know how to do things around here. May she live with you? I am aware that you live alone."




Sasuke's face closed down, "Is there no other place she can stay?"





"She could stay with Naruto, but he has a one-room apartment. She's a girl, she needs space. Sometimes." Kakashi explained.




"I understand, she may stay with me, but she'd better stay out of my way." Sasuke sighed, "Can I go now?"





"Yes, Thank you, Sasuke." The Hokage watched him leave, slamming the door.



"He doesn't like her, does he?"




"I'm afraid not."



"They'll get over it soon enough."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment