Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - Irritating Damn Nerd

When Belle Morte is tossed into a completely new dimension without her human servant. How will she get by? Especially with all of these Ninja running around. And that kid, Sasuke, who pushes her buttons so badly she tosses 2 people into a gate.

Chapter 23 - Irritating Damn Nerd

Chapter 23 - Irritating Damn Nerd
Naruto and Belle managed to get back in the room before the next guard got there, with the help of Belle's swirling darkness.




A knock at the door, which Naruto answered with curiousity, showed that Shino was her next guard.



"Belle, he doesn't talk much, but don't annoy him or he'll sic his bugs on you." Naruto whispered, Belle cracked up.



"What have I to fear from bugs?" Belle whispered , still giggling.




Naruto shrugged and walked out, giving her a last wave.




"Shino, huh? That's your name?" Belle asked about 45 minutes later, fighting not to break up in giggles again.




He didn't react in the least, she couldn't even tell if he glanced her way.



"Too stupid to talk? Very well."



"Shut up."



Belle was surprised, "So you do talk? I'm happy you said something, but I'm terribly vexed at the fact you told me to shut up. I will not, and be warned that being rude to those more powerful than you are is not a wise decision."




"I will not endure this, shut up."




Belle got annoyed, not enough to piss her off, but annoyed nonetheless, "You are a very annoying person to be around, I see how one can consider you weird."



"Be quiet."



Belle rolled her eyes, "And if I don't?"


"I'll let my friends eat your chakra."



"Not you, too! What the hell is chakra?"



Shino's eyes widened just a touch, but you couldn't see it, "So, it's true. You know nothing."



That pissed her off. The darkness surrounded her, then flew at him. It grabbed him around his midsection and thrust him up to the ceiling, " I may not know what you mean, Shino, but I know some things. Things that would break your fragile mind. It seems to me that you'll end up being another Sasuke."




"Put me down." he sounded so calm, that pissed her off worse. So, she started to let the darkness crush him, slowly, "It would do you very well to apoligize before you are crushed to a very unrecognizable mass.."



Then there was a knock at the door. Sakura entered and her eyes scanned the room, "Belle? Where's Shino?" Belle did a little eyeflick to the ceiling, which Sakura followed, "Belle, what is Shino doing pinned to the ceiling?"



Belle shrugged, "He pissed me off."



"Let him down....."



"Fine."


Shino dropped right onto the chair, the back going into his stonach.




"Opps." Belle smirked, "I forgot to remove the chair...."




Sakura sighed as Shino stood up, "She's your problem now. " He mumbled as he went past.



Sakura sat down as Belle yelled, "THAT'S RIGHT! RUN BUG BOY!!!!"




Sakura looked at her, "So you don't know what jutsu or chakra is, right?"



"No idea."



"Let me explain."



Sakura spent the next 5 hours explaining it all, and demonstrating most of the jutsu she'd learned.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Konohasdarkshadow on February 24, 2008, 12:20:50 PM

Konohasdarkshadow on
KonohasdarkshadowBelle probably died of boredom...Jamal would