Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - Wait, I'm Going Where?

When Belle Morte is tossed into a completely new dimension without her human servant. How will she get by? Especially with all of these Ninja running around. And that kid, Sasuke, who pushes her buttons so badly she tosses 2 people into a gate.

Chapter 24 - Wait, I'm Going Where?

Chapter 24 - Wait, I'm Going Where?
The next day, Belle woke and got out of bed. Chouji sat by the bed, dozing off. Belle giggled, "Hehe." And walked over to him. She leaned in by his ear and screamed bloody murder.



Chouji jerked awake, as Belle walked to the window, still laughing. "Did you have to do that?" He picked up a bag of chips beside the bed and opened them.




"No, but I felt like it." Belle opened the window and looked down, "So are you my last guard?"






"Yeah, we can leave in ten minutes."





"Good."




5 minutes later, Kakashi walked in. He stood by the bed, where Belle now sat, waiting patiently.




"Belle? You are being sent on a mission for the Lord Hokage. The Sand Kazekage is having a birthday and you get to deliver a gift to him."




"Oh, great, this sound like fun. "Belle spoke, obviously bored.




"Once you are released from the hospital, go right to the Hokge's home and get the gift. Chouji, here, will lead you there. You will also be given a map to show you where to go. You know how to follow one, don't you?"




"Yes, Kakashi-sensei, I do know how."




"Only my students need to call me that, You are not my student."




"It is a term of respect, yes?"




"Mmm-hmm."




"I respect you."




"Oh, ok, I guess it's alright then."



"Good." Belle started to put her hair into a high ponytail, "So, sensei, Where am I going?"




"The Village Hidden in the Sand."



"Hidden Sand Village, huh? Are there Ninja there?"




"Yes, there are."




"Awesome."




"Why?"



"Well, I feel like kicking someone's @$$, I'd rather it not be someone I know."






"Oh, ok."






A Medical Ninja walked in, "Belle? You're free to go. I hope I don't see you too soon."






"Sure, Yashi, see ya."





He left, Kakashi faced her and asked, "Yashi?"




Belle nodded, "That's his name."






"Do I want to know?"





"Probably not."



"Well, you'd better head over to the Hokage's home. He's waiting." Belle just nodded.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment