Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - First Day Away: Traveling

When Belle Morte is tossed into a completely new dimension without her human servant. How will she get by? Especially with all of these Ninja running around. And that kid, Sasuke, who pushes her buttons so badly she tosses 2 people into a gate.

Chapter 25 - First Day Away: Traveling

Chapter 25 - First Day Away: Traveling
Belle went to the Hokage's home, led by Chouji who, thanks to her prank earlier that morning, jumped at every noise. Well, it kept Belle amused.



The Hokage gave her a barrel, which she strapped to her back. She was given the map and she set off, out of the town, through the trees, carefully following the map.



About midday, she decided to stop, the decision aided by an apple tree she noticed along the path. Green apples hung from it branches, thus she decided to stop.



She set the barrel on the ground by the roots of the tree. Climbing the tree was easy, then she just sat on one of the stronger branches with her legs hanging down and her back pressed to the trunk. She picked two apples and began to eat, watching the barrel carefully.



About halfway through the second apple, a man creeped out of the woods. He looked at the barrel, then around it, but not up. He looked desperate, thin and gaunt. Like he was low on money and going through a rough spot in life. He walked up to the barrel, opened it and looked in. With a look on his face as if Christmas had come early, he picked up the barrel and began to walk off. Darkness seemed to flow out of the barrel, wrapping around him, squeezing the life out of him. Seconds later, he began screaming. A few more seconds later, he abruptly stopped and a bit of flesh and blood whizzed by Belle's face, narrowly missing her skin.



Belle finished her apple and jumped down out of the tree. She picked up the barrel from where the man had dropped it, strapped it to her back and walked off, avoiding the mounds of flesh and puddles of cooling blood.







Farther down the road, sometime around evening, she decided to take a nap. She found a clearing and sat beside a tree. She put the barrel down and shrouded it with an illusion, so no one could see it. She laid down with her head propped up on a tree root. She was already getting to her destination after dark, she just got to decide how long after dark.



She closed her eyes and fell into a stata that wasn't sleep or being awake, but a limbo between the two.



She laid there in that state for hours, as the sun sank below the horizon, as the moon, in all it's pale luster after the glamour of the sun, climbed the sky.



She was awakened totally by a rough kick in her side. She sat up to find herself in the modst of a band of thieves. She sighed, she was so not in the mood to deal with shoot like this.



"Hey dog, nice night for a stroll, isn't it? Get up." The man that had kicked her looked like an intelligent profeesional hitman. Her only thought was, damn it all to hell and back.



"Where, may I ask, are you from? I mean, originally, as you are obviously rogue ninja." Belle said, standing up. Her voice held distaste as she scanned his band of stupid muscle. She so fracking hated thugs, they pissed her off.



"Caught us right away, huh, dog? Well, as you're about to be dead or wishing yourself dead in mere minutes, I guess I'll tell you. I'm from the Village Hidden in the Stone. The rest come from different ones. Now, your turn dog, where are you from?"



Belle smirked, "Originally? Soledras. Now, though, I live in the Villge Hidden in the Leaves."



Belle looked around for the barrel, finding it unharmed, she glanced back to her temporary captors.




"Hidden Leaf ninja, eh? They supposedly give out the best ninja. What rank are you?"



"I never said I was ninja, dumbass. I'm not. Could you please frack off so I can continue on with the more interesting life i had led before it was rudely interupted by you clowns?"




"Don't be cheeky. That could get you hurt." He drew a blade and slit her side in a blur of motion. She felt her blood soak her clothing.



"What are you here for, you worthless piece of scrap meat?" Belle said, trying to keep herself from vampng out too badly. The scent of blood always made her vamp out. She only partially lost control, thus she kept her mouth closed and her eyes down.



"dogy brat, aren't you? Well, that'll soon be beaten out of you. I think we'll keep you around for a little while. As a slave, for fun and games." He backhanded her, as if to prove his point. Her fangs cut her lip. She tasted her own blood and felt herself slowly fade away in the wave of vampiric rage and blood lust.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

musicismylife on March 8, 2008, 9:29:35 PM

musicismylife on
musicismylifeawesome! belle is aweshome!

Konohasdarkshadow on March 1, 2008, 3:03:18 PM

Konohasdarkshadow on
Konohasdarkshadowhes dead

BelleMorte8223 on March 2, 2008, 1:26:46 AM

BelleMorte8223 on
BelleMorte8223*innocent eyes* And what makes you think that? *smirk*