Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - Konohashie

When Belle Morte is tossed into a completely new dimension without her human servant. How will she get by? Especially with all of these Ninja running around. And that kid, Sasuke, who pushes her buttons so badly she tosses 2 people into a gate.

Chapter 26 - Konohashie

Chapter 26 - Konohashie
Belle snapped, her eyes came up and she smiled, baring fangs to the moonlight,"It seems to me, sir, that it shall you who will be beaten."


The darkness began to seep around the men, darker then the night itself. Some the darkness grasped and crushed beyond recognition, the rest bore the brunt of her blade as she danced circles in between them.



When her rage wore down, and the men were dead or so close to death there was no way in hell of saving them, she stopped and looked around, pleased, at the massacre. Her eyes were keener then usual, so she easily noticed as someone shifted in the shrubs on her far right, "Come on out," she spoke calmly, insanity barely a thread inside the serenity, "you know I will find you soon enough."



A little girl, around five, came out, looking around at the bloodshed with an unrecogniseable expression, "Miss, did you do this?"




Belle's pupils went from pinpoints to normal size so fast it made her dizzy. What the hell was a little girl doing with a band of rogue ninja?




"Yes....." She was already feeling guilty.



The girl's eyes lit up, "Thank you! They kidnapped me, killed my family, my whole village, clan by clan."



Belle was feeling a pain in her side start to ache. She, curious as to why any weapon would leave pain at all, walked over to the blade he had cut her with. He had dropped it when she'd killed him. She crouched down and picke up the kunai. It gleamed silver in the moons rays. Who the hell carried fracking silver kunai? Damn, that was going to come back to bite her in the @$$ later.


"Miss?"



"Hmmm?" Belle said, standing up and walking over to her.




"Can I stay with you now?" the little girl ad the saddest eyes Belle had ever seen.




Belle thought, well, she has nowhere to go now.....and I can't just leave her here. A little voice argued, we should just kill her. No, she told the little voice, even I'm not that cold.




"I guess you'll have to. Let's go...um...what's your name, exactly?"



"Konohashie." The little girl was dressed in the rags of servitude. It pissed Belle off, no one deserved that.



"Konohashie?"




"Yes, Lady?"




"What's your favorite color?"




Konohashie looked surprised, "I'm not sure, I never really thought about it. Though, I have always loved the sky in the daytime. What color is that?"



"Sky blue?"




"I guess so...."




Good choice, Belle thought, it matched her eyes. Her hair was white, surprisingly, and her skin was nearly as pale as her hair. It all would fit together.




"Come here," Belle said, crouching down.



"Yes, Lady." The girl walked over to her, almost skipping, with complete trust in her eyes. It worried Belle that she could trust her so easily.



Belle put her hands out, inches from Konohashie's shoulders. Black chakra out of her hands and encased the girl. When it cleared away, Konohashie was dressed in a sky blue dress down to her kneesand a little blue bow tying her hair into a ponytail at her back. White sandles completed the outfit.



"Much better. Do you like it?"



"Yes, Lady! Thank you!"



Belle went to retrieve the barrel and strapped it to her back once more. She set off, Konohashie close behind. Belle glanced back at her once more, looking at sheathes at her wrists, knees, ankles and the pack at her waist. Kunai in the sheaths and more kunai and several shuriken in the pack. For protection, Belle told herself as she turned back around, for protection.




Several hours later, they made it to the Hidden Sand Village. The moon was high and full, which made Belle calmer then she could ever be during the day.



Just outside the wall, Belle set up a small camp for Konohashie. A black mist encased the campsite, ready to kill anyone beside Belle or Konohashie that tried to pass the perimeter.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on March 15, 2008, 10:21:58 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Eh....It was okay......Still can't wait until you post...THAT chapter...hehehehe....

BelleMorte8223 on March 18, 2008, 12:56:51 PM

BelleMorte8223 on
BelleMorte8223YOU'RE DOING IT AGAIN!!!! AND YOU MADE ME WRITE THOSE CHAPTERS!!!!! AND WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND ALL THESE SPOILERS!!!!! GOOD FREAKING GOD!!!!

rainbowfox16 on March 19, 2008, 8:47:21 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16ITS NOT A SPOILER!! It said NOTHING about your story except that I can't wait for a certain chapter you allowed me to...uh....'proof-read'...Hehehehe.

BelleMorte8223 on March 19, 2008, 8:50:18 AM

BelleMorte8223 on
BelleMorte8223YOU EVIL LITTLE......Eh hell with it...No more comments on future chapters....

rainbowfox16 on March 20, 2008, 1:18:00 PM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16I WILL COMMENT ON EVERY CHAPTER AND MAKE SURE I USE THE MOST EXPLICIT WORDING!!! BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA *cough cough*

Aria:...Moron.

Darshi:....Cough drop? (holds one out)

Yayz! You're so nice, Dar.

Darshi: ^_^

Aria:...Kiss-@$$.

BelleMorte8223 on March 29, 2008, 5:17:30 PM

BelleMorte8223 on
BelleMorte8223Belle: .....
Me: I didn't know he was a kiss-@$$.....learn something new everyday.
Belle: !!!!
Me: Ah, well.
Belle: WILL YOU SHUT THOSE TWO UP!!!!


*rest of the arguement on my profile*