Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - The Cold Demon Of Suna

When Belle Morte is tossed into a completely new dimension without her human servant. How will she get by? Especially with all of these Ninja running around. And that kid, Sasuke, who pushes her buttons so badly she tosses 2 people into a gate.

Chapter 27 - The Cold Demon Of Suna

Chapter 27 - The Cold Demon Of Suna
Belle told Konohashie to stay at the camp. She went off, happy she could move easier without the barrel restricting her, which she had left behind.

She got over the wall with little real effort, and began to wander the town.

At first she didn't see anything worth mentioning, houses, inns, taverns, the usual shoot. Then she saw someone sitting on the roof of what she assumed was his home. It was a boy slightly younger then the age she appeared, with a gourd on his back.

Hmmm, what's a boy, sand ninja I think, sitting on a roof in the middle of the night? She wondered quietly. Only one way to find out....

She went over to the side of the building, and flipped onto the roof. "Hey, kid!!! It's the fracking middle of the night, what the hell are you doing up and sitting on the roof?"

He didn't reply, he didn't even look at her. So, she sat down beside him, a safe distance away. She had lived through too many ambushes and surprise attacks to trust anyone on sight.

"Hello?" Belle spoke slightly softer.

The boy looked at her, barely a glance, but it was better then him ignoring her.

Belle, not really the patient type, decided to hell with it, if he wouldn't speak to her she'd find out who he was by invading his mind. She entered his empty thoughts, and he never knew she was there. At the moment, his thoughts were almost perfectly empty. So, she searched through the other items inside his head. A dying ghost of what should be feelings, and his childhood memories. Hell with the dead feelings, she thought, his memories should tell her whether or not he was worth her time.

Living through his painful childhood memories left her slightly sorrowful, which, in turn, pissed her off. It was the aftermath of invading his mind, well part of it. She'd have nightmares, mixing his childhood with hers, and anyone elses whose mind she happened to look through.

She felt a little bit bad for him, so she tried to help the only way she knew how, "You know, it wasn't your fault...."

He looked at her again, "What?"

"The fct that your uncle hated you. It wasn't your fault, you did nothing wrong. You were only a child."

Belle stared at him, he looked strange. Blood red hair in a messy style and pretty sea foam colored eyes. Black lines surrounded his eyes, a sure sign of an insomniac. On the side of his forehead, the sign for love was written in red. A tattoo apparently. Love. Belle almost wished she remembered what it felt like.

"How did you know that?" His voice was so icy, empty. Very dead.

Belle looked away, deciding to actually tell the truth," I invaded your mind." Then she surprised herself,"If you want to find out something in return, I'll show you my memories." She broke back into his mind, this time allowing her life to play like a movie in his head. When she withdrew, shortly before she became 18 and slaughtered a village for fun, she regretted it. It wasn't a good idea to give someone the means to break past your barriers.

She glanced at him, his face was still as blank as the moon itself. His eyes held the barest memory of some feeling. Well, it was something.

She felt in the back of her mind, like someone shutting a door. She jumped up, wondering why her darkness would alert her. The boy's eyes followed her, now psycotic and confused. Not good.

She started jumping from housetop to housetop, surprised and slightly worried when the boy followed her. Aww, shoot, what does he want....

She leapt up onto the wall, looking for the camp where she'd left Konohashie. She'd hid it to well, she couldn't see it herself.

She jumped down off the wall, landed in a crouch and stood up. She spun around, hearing the boy landing behind her, " What the frack is your problem? Why the hell are you following me?"

He looked slightly pissed, then puzzled. Damn, this kid must have horrible mood swings. "I'm not sure."

Belle sighed, "Well, I hope you can keep up....."

He stared at her and finally nodded.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BelleMorte8223 on March 29, 2008, 5:03:38 PM

BelleMorte8223 on
BelleMorte8223Sorry for the delay everyone, but my parental unit was being a frackING ASSHOLE and he wouldn't let me on the computer. I Have finally cracked the password and I'll try to keep the fact that I know under wraps. Here's to hoping he doesn't change it!