Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 28 - Emotionless Help

When Belle Morte is tossed into a completely new dimension without her human servant. How will she get by? Especially with all of these Ninja running around. And that kid, Sasuke, who pushes her buttons so badly she tosses 2 people into a gate.

Chapter 28 - Emotionless Help

Chapter 28 - Emotionless Help
Belle stopped off at the camp for a second, to make sure Konohashie was no longer there.

She released all of her vampire senses, allowing her to see body heat and scent the air. She was a vampire, a predator. She came with wht you need to be a predator.

She followed Konohashie's scent, just as a wolf would. Yet, she had reverted so far into the state, the boy had to repeat something twice before she even registered he had said something.

"What were you saying?" She said, slightly disoriented.

He looked annoyed," Is the one we're following special to you?"

"No, but a feel responsible for her."

He nodded, silent once more.

Belle started off, and came to the outside of a clearing. It was a camp of more rogue ninja, apparently from the same posse.

Men milled about, a nervous twinge in the air.

"Shouldn't he be back by now?"

"He's not coming back! Lady killed him, all of them!" Konohashie was tied to a post near the middle of the clearing,"Lady will get you, too!!!"

"We don't know what this 'Lady' person did, but she couldn't do what we could for you!" a man, one of the most thuggish looking, spoke loudly.

Belle's hand made a fist of it's own accord," This is so pissing me off....." She pulled two kunai from the sheaths at her wrists, and two more from the sheaths on the outside of her knees.

"Want to help?" she said, looking at him. He had a strange look in his eyes.

He looked at her for a second, then went back to the clearing.

"I wonder if I can kill four...." Belle had two in each hand, she flung them out into the clearing. Two men went down, two cried out in pain.

"Dead on. Now, time for pointless slaughter." Belle stepped out into the clearing

One man stepped out to meet he, he had a needle between each finger, two between the finger and thumb of each hand.

"Needles? You really think needles can hurt me?" Belle pulled out her last kunai and flung it toward the post where Konohashie was bound. The ropes were cut, she was free, but the shot had left Belle' open for attack. She felt the strange needles pierce her chest, one sunk into her heart.

Her last thought was: shoot, the frackers were poisoned.

As she went down, something began killing the men.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

musicismylife on May 14, 2008, 9:02:33 AM

musicismylife on
musicismylifeooohhhh!!!!!Possum. XD