Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Trust Me

When a girl with a mysterious past and the sand symbol burned into her right forearm appears just outside Sunagakure, seeming an Akatsuki dump-off, how does the Kazekage handle it?

Chapter 3 - Trust Me

Chapter 3 - Trust Me
The next few days were difficult. The Sand was under heavy assault from a group of rogue ninja, looking to conquer. Gaara had to fight to keep those nearest him from knowing about his special charge. He worried, an odd emotion for him, when he was away to help with the fighting, that she would perish while he was gone. She was in such a weak state...

His confusion came, wondering as to why he cared so much for the girl who was only a complete stranger. Yes, the papers, her life story, had bound him mentally to her in an effort to save her from what seemed to be only herself, but it should not inspire such worry for the girl. He didn't know what to make of it, or what not to make of it. He was overthinking all of this, he knew it...

He came back after one of the worst slaughters, a lot of losses, but at least it was on both sides. He was a little discouraged, but he had to check on the girl anyway.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment