Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Nightmare child

due to the fact that i don't have a scanner, i did mine ocs in a fic. k, read!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 2 - Nightmare child

Chapter 2 - Nightmare child

age:7

species:half irkan, half human

eyes: brown/black

hair:long brown straight

skin: pale/green

outfit: black t-shirt with a skull and blood stains on it, black skirt, black boots, a necklace with a blood cover skull on it and blood stain black gloves

sex:girl

powers: to haunt the living, to fuse fears, any monster powers you can think of.

other: she has black demon wings, vampire fangs and wearewolf claws. on her left side she looks like an normal human being, but the other side is like any irkan.

personality: dark, bleak, mysterious, scary, monsterous

profile: a young girl made by the tallest to distroy zim. she's powered by nightmares, fears and terror. the more power she gets, the more monster appearence she gets, though she's not the power hungray type. she doesn't care about about the tallest or anything that has to do with other irkans. she craves nightmares. she can live without the pak, but she wears it to make her look more scarey. she loves dark rock music. in order to reach full power, the entire world must be in total fear. she knows a lot more then any humans or anything else in the entire galixy. she gives the true defintion of fear.

Nightmare child was born out of listening to a rock version of a nbc song. yeah, i the rock version rox. strange way to creatve ocs out of.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment