Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Dreams

mamories forgot come to past and some one Katelynn thought to be dead is really alive.. SasukeXoc

Chapter 2 - Dreams

Chapter 2 - Dreams
Disclaimer:All Characters belong to VIZ media except for my oc Katelynn!!!

sasuke: smooth

blackphenixgodess: what?

sasuke: nothing -looks away-

blackphenixgoddes: ...o..k well on with the story ^_^;;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Katelynn's Dream~

4 years ago a 8 year old Katelynn was on her way back to the Uchiha compound to play with sasuke, but when she got there there was nothin left and when she looked long and hard for sasuke and didn't find him she cried and cried than after thinking he was dead she left to go back to her village the shadow heart village to live with her family, but at age 10 her family was murdered by her brother Tamaki...and toughs created the shadow heart massacre. But for some reason she doesn't know was that her brother spared her life but only scared her with his kentana. Than after she thought it was safe she ran and never looked back.
all the while thinking "why...huh why did u kill them Tamaki".
~end dream~


And with that she screamed and shot up from her bed sweating and shaking... wondering why that dream came back to hunt her, than she laid back down and went back to sleep with that memorie lingering in her mind.

And in the house next door some one was having a similar dream...

~Sasuke's Dream~

4 years ago an 8 year old sasuke was walking home form the ninja academy happy because his best friend Katelynn was coming back to play with him. but when he got back to the village all he could see was smoke and only smell blood in the air and when the smoke cleared all he could see were dead body's, so he ran as fast as he could to his house and looked every where for his parents and his brother.. than he checked the last room and there on the floor were his mother and father and his brother Itachi standing over them...

~end dream~ [/i]

Sasuke woke and started to scream because he was scared.... but after shaking off the dream he went back to sleep for tomorrow he would meet his new teammate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
R&R plz!!! you'll get cookies!!

blackphenixgodess: sorry but it might take a whail for ,me to write gain cus im having writers block..but i...

Sasuke: writers block??? u kidding me??

blackphenixgodess; NO im not im having trouble thinking off things and would really like plots of any kind and if u want to add an oc just give the info i gave in ch.1 and who u want the to be paired with...except for sasuke..

Sasuke: wha..why?

blackphenixgodess: Because u belong to Katelynn
now as i was saying i would like to continue with this storie but help would be really appreciated!! just send me a messages and ill create what u sent!!

~Thax~

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralover1 on September 10, 2007, 9:22:58 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1this is a good story...

BlackDranzer223 on September 11, 2007, 9:15:36 AM

BlackDranzer223 on
BlackDranzer223plazz i know it good but i cant continue untile i have help
and pluse ill also give u credit so itll be 50/50 for the credit on who wrot the storie!! soo plzz help me and you will also get cookies~~ ^_^

BlackDranzer223 on September 10, 2007, 8:06:19 AM

BlackDranzer223 on
BlackDranzer223plzz help with storie!!

gaaralover1 on September 10, 2007, 11:25:09 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Why do you need help with the story??? It's great the way it is...

BlackDranzer223 on September 11, 2007, 9:19:45 AM

BlackDranzer223 on
BlackDranzer223i need help with the plot cus im getting writers block and cant think of any good plots and stuff