Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - mission, d ranks, babysiting, and what the fuck...?

mamories forgot come to past and some one Katelynn thought to be dead is really alive.. SasukeXoc

Chapter 4 - mission, d ranks, babysiting, and what the fuck...?

Chapter 4 - mission, d ranks, babysiting, and what the fuck...?
as they make their way to the village gate you see 2 kids, who you assume to be the ones you have to escort. "hi!!!" says the small red haired girl as you walk up to them. "my names Koko, whats yours?" "my names Katelynn, and who's that little dude next to you?" you ask. " ohhh this is my brother Tonto, say hi Tonto" Koko says to her brother. "h..hi" Tonto says nervously. as the others walk up you introduce them to Tonto and Koko "Tanto, Koko id like you to meet my team. Naruto is the blond one, Sakura is the pink one, and Sasuke is the raven haired one" you say as you introduce them "hi" they all say to Tonto and Koko, "and the man with the wight hair is Kakashi-sensai, *whispers to the two* but i call him perv" Tonto and Koko both giggle at that comment. "well now that were all here i say we get moving to... *sweat drops* uhhh... were we going again?" u ask nervously....:didnt any one fill you in on the mission?" sasuke ask me, "ya...but i forgot...hehe" i say nervously not wanting to upset my "best friend"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment