Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the beginning

Only One chapter!

Chapter 1 - the beginning

Chapter 1 - the beginning


I am a boy who was searching for some one to find me and take me out of darkness. I was lonely once. My friends never understood why I felt this way but they wouldn't understand. You see, they cared about me but I wanted someone closer than a friend, some one to love. They say 'be careful of what you wish for it may just come true'. Well, my wish did come true, but in the weirdest way anyone can imagine. My name is Al Rays and this is my part of a strange story.

­--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the first day of my last year in high school. I was in my group talking to my good friend, May.
"So, are you going to the party, Alley?" May asked. Alley was my nick name.
"Yeah I just need a date." I said.
"Oh, I wish I could go with you but I am already going with some one else." She said feeling bad.
"I know your going with Jess, right?" All May talked about was Jess. Jess this and Jess that it got really annoying.
"Yup,” She said excitedly.
"Yeah you guys look awesome together." I had to say something nice.

"Really?" May was blushing bright red.
"Yeah at least you have some one." I mumbled.
"Well y-," The bell ring before May can finish her sentence.
" Well I have to class," I said as I walk away.
I look down at my class schedule to check what class I am going to.

Period 1 Art A2 Mrs. Angelbuy
Period 2 English B3 Mrs. Raman
Period 3 Teacher Aide D6 Mrs. Pasco
Period 4 Math C4 Mr. Blue
Period 5 Spanish II A7 Mr. Raven
Period 6 History C8 Mr. Oman
Period 7 Library B5 Mrs. Acer

"Lets see Art, room A2." When I got to class I thought about the party and how I am going fell left out without having a date and all. My friend could take me but I wouldn't feel any better. I would always feel lonely no matter what. Three of my class pasted quickly and I was heading towards my 4th period class. I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going but I just kept walking. All of a sudden I am on the floor and my book are on the floor. I realize I just bumped into someone. It was a boy with red hair, pale skin, and amber eyes.
"Sorry about that." The boy said.
" No, its my fault I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going," I replied. Damn it's just not my day today. I saw the person's schedule.
Period 1 Art A2 Mrs. Angelbuy
Period 2 English B3 Mrs. Raman
Period 3 History A5 Mr. Murphy
Period 4 Journalism D4 Mr. Mana
Period 5 Spanish II A7 Mr. Raven
Period 6 Math C4 Mr. Blue

Period 7 Science B6 Mrs. Gragy

I noticed that we had a few classes together. Man, I feel sorry for him he has Mr. Murphy.
"By the way my name is Adam," He smiled and I stared at him and tried not to laugh.
" I'm Al," I said while staring at him awkwardly.
" Yeah well ummm... can you stop staring at me?" Adam said. I woke up like if I were in a trance.
" Oh umm sorry." I scratched the back of my head. Adam organized his stuff in his hand and left. How nice he left without saying goodbye. I walked to my fourth period class just thinking about Adam. What a strange guy? Adam didn't mean anything to me he is just a guy I bumped into. I smiled at the thought that he smiled at me. What am I thinking?! I'm acting like girl with a school girl crush. Wait! Who said anything about a crush? Great I have to think this over when I go home. The bell rings fourth period has ended. ((a/n: no he did not ditch.)) It is lunch now. Yay!! I went to my usual eating spot. Then Selena popped up from behind me.

"Hello," she said with her usual hyper-self. Selena was one of my past crushes but now we are just friends. She says she's my 'delivery girl' but I just call her person-who-gets-my-food-lady. Everyone in my group dislikes her because she can do really idiotic things.
"You want me to get your lunch again?" She asked.
"Sure,
Selly." I said. Selly was her nickname ever since 8th grade and she hates that.
"Don't call me that,
Alley! She said trying to get me mad. I just shrugged and she left. She can't ever get me mad. Once Selena came back with my food I always go and get something to drink. I went inside the Cafeteria and headed towards the vending machines. I saw Adam sitting at the tables and he was all alone. His friend might of gone to get their food. I just ignored him and went to get my drink. Once I got my drink he came up to me.
"Hello!" He had that same smile again.
"Hi, Adam." He seemed shocked when I said his name.
"You remembered me!" He seemed happy.
"Yeah I do." I just smile.
He is so sweet and nice. Wait! Did I just say sweet? Ok no more sugar for me.
"So do you have any friends?" Adam said.
"Yep I do they are just outside. Do you have friends?"
"Nope, I just moved here." Adam sighed.
Oh great I made him feel bad, I have an idea.
"Then, you can come hang out in our group, if you want that is."
"Ok, as long as you and your friends don't mind."
"No its ok, I'm sure my friend wont mind.” I said drinking my soda and signaling him to follow me. When we reached my group Adam realized it was a big enough group to get lost in.


"Stay close or else you will get lost." I said cautiously. Adam nodded and tried not to lose me.

"Hey" I yelled. Everyone turned their heads, some smiled, some glared, and some just stared.
"Ok this is Adam, is it ok if he can hang out with us?" I said.
"Whatever." Most people said.
"Ok then."
That was the most weirdest thing I had ever done.
"Can I grope him?" One of the guys said.
"What?!" Adam said shockingly.
"No you can't, Callie!!!" I said yelling
"Ok ok" Callie backed away.
"So, Adam do you still what to hang out with us?" I said.
That'll be cool if he did.
" Yes I would love to stay with you guys." Adam said.
Yay!! Now I can at least have someone to actually talk to.
"Hey Al," Adam said.
"Hm?" I replied.
"Can I talk to you in private?"
"Yeah sure, Adam."
Walk away to the back of one of the school buildings.
"What did you want to tell me? I mean if you don't like me group I under-" Adam kissed me before I could finish my sentence. My eyes widened.
What the hell? I'm enjoying this? Oh great. I pushed Adam away.
"What the frack is wrong with you?" I yelled.
"Well you see I.." Adam said shaking.
Oh great I scared him.
I sighed.” I'm sorry its just I never expected to like a guy."
"Oh" Adam said
I rustle his hair. "We need to keep this a secret."
"Ok our little secret." Adam held my hand.
"Ok then let's head back to our group shall we." I walk off and Adam trailed behind.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rufflesmeetfrills on May 30, 2007, 2:02:56 AM

rufflesmeetfrills on
rufflesmeetfrillsooooh me likies
write more!
i agree, there needed to be more time for the crush to develop but i guess the rest of the plot wouldn't quite have fitted
great story! well done

xxx

AnimeFreak01 on March 4, 2006, 6:16:24 AM

AnimeFreak01 on
AnimeFreak01I love this one write more u must u must !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MitsukaiOkeruOozora on January 27, 2006, 12:54:48 PM

MitsukaiOkeruOozora on
MitsukaiOkeruOozoraI like it, but it should of had more time for Al to Devolop the crush. Other than that great. I remember this story ^__^

Arisa-Aya on January 13, 2006, 6:34:14 AM

Arisa-Aya on
Arisa-AyaOkay siince you have no coments i'll be the 1!Nice stoy! Please write more!!!I'm begging you!!!!!!!!