Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Lake

Two boys. They grew up together but one of them moved away. Arin longs for those day when he was younger. What happens when they reunite. ((Shounen-ai/Yaoi))

Chapter 1 - The Lake

Chapter 1 - The Lake
Chapter 1: The Lake
Down by the lake, where trees surround it as if hiding the lake. The howl of the wind blowing on the trees gave it a sense of mystery towards the area. Two boys walk towards the lake laughing telling each other a few jokes. One of the boys was tan with semi long brown hair and green eyes. He was a little short than the other. The taller boy was very pale compared to the other boy. He had wavy red hair and dark blue eyes.
What are you going to show me? The brown haired boy asked.
Youll see. The other said. They headed towards the docks and sat at the edge letting there feet dangle. This is going to be our secret place to hang out. Ok, Arin? The boy stated looking up ahead. Arin looked up and the boy.
Why are we going to need at secret place, Jack? Arin asked.
Well& It could be our place to tell secrets and stuff. Jack replied.
Yeah! Then we wouldnt have to build a club house! Arin said excitedly. Jack laughed at him.
I guess you can say that. Jack said. Arin looked at the lake and laughed. Whats so funny? He asked.
I just thought of something. Arin said.
You thought of something? That is funny! Jack joked and laughed. Arin pouted.
No! Not that! Arin said a little loud. Jack stopped laughing.
Im sorry. He apologized.
Lets leave a mark here! So people can know that this is our spot. Arin said feeling quite intelligent.
Thats a great idea! Jack said hugged him. The two boys got up, picked a tree and carved their names on it. It read:

Arin and Jack

Best Friends Forever.


Jack and Arin smiled at their work. Arin then tilted his head.
Looks like something is missing, doesnt it? Arin asked.
Yeah... Jack said and paused for a moment. Oh I know! Lets put a heart around it! He said happily.
Yeah! Ok! Arin said already starting to carve the heart. Once they were done they laid down on a pile of fallen leaves.
Whats your favorite season? Jack asked and looked at Arin. Arin stared up at the sky.
My favorite season is autumn because all the leaves turn in to different colors and it isnt hot. He replied with a smile. Whats yours? He asked.
My favorite season is winter. It rains during that time and I love jumping in puddles. Jack sighed happily. Arin smiled and snuggled closer to Jack.
Youre my bestest friend, Jack. Arin said.
Jack hugged Arin and said. Youre my best friend. My best friend forever. Arin stuck out his picky.
Promise? He asked. Jack hooked his picky with Arins.
Promise. Jack said and smiled.
Yay! Now lets go get cookies at my house now. Arin said getting up.
Yay, cookies! Jack said quite loudly Arin stomach growl and he blushed.
I am really hungry. He said. Jack laughed a bit.
Lets have a race to your house. The first one there gets the first cookie. Jack said.
Is that a challenge? Arin said. Whenever he was hungry he tends to always win at these types of games.
Uh huh. Jack said with a nod. Go at when I say three. One& Two& Three! The two boy started to run like there was no tomorrow. After a few minutes the race ended and of course Arin won.
I won. Arin panted. He then grabbed a cookie and gobbled it down and got a glass of milk.
Oh well. Jack panted and he laid on the couch in the living room. Arins house wasnt really that big but to Jack it was a mansion.
Arin Mac Colt! Where have you been?! A voice came from the other room. It was obviously Arins mother. Arin flinched slightly.
I was with Jack. He said pointing to the couch were Jack was resting.
Ill call his mother. Hell be staying with us tonight. His mother said.
Arin gasped, Really? Yay! I love you mummy! He hugged her tightly. His mother nodded. Arin noticed that Jack had fallen asleep and looked at him just waiting of him to get up. After a few minutes Arins mother looked to check up on the boys. Arin had fallen asleep on top of Jack and they were holding hands.
Awe isnt that cute? She said and quickly got her camera and took a quick picture of them.

((A/n: So what do you think of my new story?))

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment