Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - FlashBack Truth or Dare!

Stop Denying it Croc. Your afraid of Spiders! (Characters are Me, Crocdragon89's Croc, Crocdragon89's Pepper,and Crocdragon89's Sparks.^^)

Chapter 3 - FlashBack Truth or Dare!

Chapter 3 - FlashBack Truth or Dare!
~~ Chapter 3 Comin' at ya! ~~

"The nerve of that guy!" I Shouted, Stomping down the stairs.Sparks trailed behind, carring his leash in his mouth.I walked out the door and to the side of the house where Croc still lied."Yo, your not dead are you?" I said, lightly kicking him.He groaned and looked up, the blood on his nose dry.

"What happened?" He asked," And why is there 4 of you?" I sighed, leaned down, and wrapped one of his arms around my shoulders and my left arm around his waist and lifted him up.Sparks followed as I helped Croc walk home.

"Why were you in my room in the first place?" I asked.Croc lifted his head up.

"I was Lookin' for your Diary," he relpied weakly,"You read my journal so I was gonna have pay back." He looked really Serious for some reason, and I blushed.

"But Mine's Missing.I thought you had it?" I said, shaking my head to get rid of the blush.Croc looked at me confused.

"No,"He replied.When I heard that, I accidentally dropped Croc from suprise.

"OMG! Then who has it?! Where is it!?" I started to wig out.Croc rubbed his head and looked up from the ground.

"Why the heck did you drop me?!" He asked.I stopped freaking for a minute and looked down.

"Oh, whoops!" I rubbed the back of my head and helped him back up.I then took my sleeve and wiped the dry blood from his nose.He saw the blood and blushed.

"Ummm....yeah, sorry 'bout that," He mummbled.I smiled.

"Well, were even now," I said, resting a hand on his back and pushing him along.Sparks smiled and followed.

"So, who do you think has your Diary?" Croc asked.

~

"Her middle name is Ashley?" Pepper thought aloud as she flipped through my diary.The lock was on the floor, brocken in three different parts.She flipped through the pages, Trying to find something.

~~ FLASHBACK : The night of the SleepOver ~~

"Okay Des, your turn," Pepper said happily," Truth or Dare?"

"Hmmm.......Truth! I don't trust you with Dares!" I exclaimed.We both laughed and Pepper thought up a question.

" Okay Des, who is it you like?" That caught me off gaurd and I fell backwards.

"Say again?" I asked, still lying down.

"Who do you like? I know you like someone!" she cooed.I sat up and sighed.

"Well, I won't tell you who it is, but I can tell you that he's Funny, tough, And sometimes Cocky," I said, Trying to keep him Un-ovious.

"Is it Jonny?" She asked. I had to think for a minute, Then I looked Disgusted.

"Since when did Jonny become Funny?!" I shouted.Pepper Shrugged and continued to Geuss.

"Fred?"

"Tough?" I said.

"Good point," She replied,"Geckon?"

"HAVE YOU LOST IT?!" I yelled. Pepper laughed and calmed down.

"Okay okay, I'll stop," She snickered.I then thought about it.

"Why the heck would you say Jonny? Why would I like someone who wants to kill my friend?!" Pepper thought about it and shrugged.

"It was the first person that came to my mind," She replied.

"Whatever, Truth or Dare?" I asked.

~~ End FLASHBACK ~~

"I can't believe it's not in here!" She about screamed.Not one page said anything about the guy I like.Then, she heard the front door open and close again.' Oh crap.Wait, why are they at my house?' She put the Diary back in the bag and Ran to the living room where Croc, Sparks, and I were.Croc was leaning on my shoulder for support."Hey, what happened?" Pepper ran to Croc and looked him over.

"Nothing, I just fell," He said, smiling.I nodded in a agreement and so did Sparks.Pepper helped me set Croc down on the couch and she went in the kitchen to get some soup.I sat down in a chair close to the couch and leaned back.

"Your heavy, Croc," I panted.Croc looked over at me.

"Hey, thanks for the help," He smiled.I looked at him, blushed, and nodded." But I could have gotten here perfectly fine by myself!" I got an anime vein on my head, went over, and hit him in the head."OUCH!"

"Well then next time I'll knock you off an Airplane!" I yelled and Walked into the kitchen.Croc huffed.

"Women," He growled.Sparks smiled and licked his face.

~~ End of chapter 3 ~~ {deticated to crocdragon89}

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Weirdo on March 12, 2006, 7:35:12 PM

Weirdo on
WeirdoOoo... I like this story soo much. :>

BlackSpiritWolf on January 30, 2006, 12:06:05 PM

BlackSpiritWolf on
BlackSpiritWolfI DO NOT!!! *blush* Okay, maybe alittle! ^^V

crocdragon89 on January 29, 2006, 1:40:37 PM

crocdragon89 on
crocdragon89oooh! i love this chapter also! someone has a crush on croc! *looks at you then looks back and laughs quietly to self*