Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Attack of the Crocodile Hunter!

Stop Denying it Croc. Your afraid of Spiders! (Characters are Me, Crocdragon89's Croc, Crocdragon89's Pepper,and Crocdragon89's Sparks.^^)

Chapter 4 - The Attack of the Crocodile Hunter!

Chapter 4 - The Attack of the Crocodile Hunter!
~~ Chapter 4 ~~

"And you punched him out the window?" Pepper asked, Taking a bowl of soup out of the Microwave.I nodded angerily."What was he looking for?" I looked up.

"My Diary, it's been missing," I stated.Pepper's face turned blue then she rubbed the back her head.

"Really? I had no Idea!" She Nervously said.I looked at her questionally, shrugged it off, and followed her back into the Living Room.Croc had the TV On, Watching Crocodile Hunter. Why? I have no Idea!

"Why the Hay are you watching this?" I asked and plopped down on the Single-Cushion Chair.Croc shrugged as he watched. I reached for the Remote but Croc grabbed it Instantly and growled.I glared andturned to the TV.

"CRIKEY!!! Ain't she a Beauty?" Steve Erwin Said.He was showing the people a Large Boa Constrictor around him. I rolled my eyes.

"I live around a bunch of Reptiles, Let's see him try that," I growled, Crossing my Arms.Pepper lauged and set the soup infront of Croc.

"He's the Crocodile Hunter, Stupid.He owns his own Zoo full of Reptiles," Croc Explained.I rolled my eyes.

"Well, who made you a Know-It-All Crocodile?" I yelled.Croc got up and glared at me.

"I made myself this way!" I got up and got in his face.

"Well your doing a very Crappy Job, Gator Breath!" I screamed. We glared at Eachother so hard that sparks were flying from the little electricity waves coming from them.

"That's it!" Pepper yells and pushes us away from eachother.I sat back down and turned from him.Croc sits on the other side of the Couch and glares at the TV.Pepper sighs and sits down next to Sparks.

"Tomorrow on the Crocodile Hunter, Steve goes to Japan to find out about the Wild life there," The TV Guy said as the Show ended.I smirked.

"Good, He can come Hunt Croc," I hissed.Croc twitched, getting really Ticked.

~~ Next day ~~

I streached on the Chair and Looked around.We had fallin asleep over at Pepper's house.Croc Snored on the couch, hanging half way off.Pepper was up in her Room and Sparks lied down on the Floor.I snickered At Croc and got really close,then.

"OMG A SPIDER!!!!!!!!!" I thundered.Croc shot up screamed and grabbed the tall lampt next to the couch.

"W-w-w-where?!?!" He studdered, shaking uncontrolibly. I cracked up and fell on the floor, holding my stomach.Croc regain his breath and glared at me from the tall lamp.

"That's not funny!!" He yells.I start to cry from laughter.

"I'm trying to sleep!!" Pepper screamed from her room and pounded on the floor.Now, she pounded so hard, that it shook the house that....

"AHHH!!!" Croc screams as he falls over with lamp.He lands first, and the lamp lands on top of him."Ugh...."He groans with swirlly eyes.I laugh even harder and can't get up.Pepper stomps down the stairs with a pillow in one hand.

"Do you guys have to fight at 6:30 in the freakin' morning?!" she exclaimed and threw the pillow at me.I continued to laugh and caught it.Pepper glared and walked back up the stairs and slammed her door.Croc pushed the lamp off him, came over to me, and lifted me up by the colar of my shirt.

"You got some nerve!!" He yelled.I started to calm down alittle.

"S-Sorry!" I laughed, "I couldn't resist!" Croc got a major anime pressure mark and dropped me back to the ground.I fell on my butt and glared at him.He walked it the Kitchen and Started to rummage through the Frige.Sparks continue to sleep peacefully.

~~ Later that day ~~

"Why the park?" Croc asked, sitting on his bike.I laughed.

"Because It's a nice day!" Me and pepper shouted happily and rode down the street on our bikes.Croc rolled his eyes and followed us.When we reached the park, I ran straight to the swings.Pepper joined me and Croc sat on the bench, quite annoyed. Soon, Croc heard talking behind him but he didn't care until something lunged at his and tied him down.

"What the Heck?!" He screamed as he was being tied down.

"Just seatle down little shiela!" the person said and finnished tying him up.Then the person got off and strated to talk to something.

"This beauty is a Japanese Crocodile.They have big, beautiful eyes and short snouts.This little girl we caught here is probably a teen," The guy said.Croc was ticked.

"I'm a boy!" He yelled at the person behind him.He flipped over and gasped.*Holy crap, it's the Crocodile Hunter!*

"Crikey! Is she feisty!" Steve Erwin yelled and leaned over Croc.Me and Pepper just sat there on the swings laughing hestarically.

"I'm a GUY!!!" Croc yelled again.

"Well, we better take this girl to her natural habitat.In the ocean," Steve said and picked Croc up over his shoulder."Amazingly, Japanese Croc's are very light and one person can carry them." Croc struggled, screaming out to me and Pepper.We just waved to him.

"GUYS, HELP ME!!!!" He yelled as he ws carried away.

~~ Back at the Park, After they threw Croc into the Ocean ~~

"98,99, 100! $100 for you," Pepper said and gave the money to Steve Erwin.He nodded.

"Thank you shielas! Make sure you girlfriend isn't in the ocean too long," He said and walked off.

"He's a guy!" Me and pepper yelled.Steve Just waved us off.

~~ Later that Night ~~

Croc slams open the door, dripping wet with a crab hanging from his tail."I'm gonna hurt you two," He hisses.Me and pepper look up from our Card game and laugh.Sparks snickers and licks Croc's face.

~~~~ End of Chapter 4 ~~~~ {dedicated to crocdragon89}

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Weirdo on March 12, 2006, 7:44:37 PM

Weirdo on
WeirdoMwahahahaha, that's soo funny! xD It's so annoying when he calls every croc a girl! And think, if EVERY croc he have been cathed, is BOY? Mwahahahaha. xp

crocdragon89 on February 2, 2006, 8:59:06 AM

crocdragon89 on
crocdragon89that was sooo funny! this is another fave! you know i always thought of the crocodile hunter going after croc when i sometimes have quiet time to think. and you just made my thought come to life! another chapter written excellently!^^V

BlackSpiritWolf on February 2, 2006, 8:15:56 AM

BlackSpiritWolf on
BlackSpiritWolfThis story is kinda truthful about the Crocodile hunter.He calls every croc a girl! Not all of them are girls ya know! That's very annoying about him!>.