Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The pup with the black fur

This story is about Destiny's (my) past. From when I was born till......something. It's hard making a description and not ruining the story for ya! ^-^V the first chapter has a small birth scene so be careful. To see a picture of My father, Leon Nishimura, go to Crocdragon89's gallery and look for the pic titled "Fazha!"

Chapter 1 - The pup with the black fur

Chapter 1 - The pup with the black fur
~ Chapter 1: The pup with the black fur ~

A wolf furrie waited paitently in the waiting room. 'Maybe a girl this time?' he thought, looking down at his three boys who were sleeping next to him. The eldest, who was 7, had his chocolate-colored fur, a cream colored face like his, and a light grey patch on his eye from his mother. Close to him was the twins, who were 4. They both had the tips of their ears cream-colored and they had lightly colored front paws, but one was dark brown while the other was a dark grey. The wolf smiled at his kids and petted the eldest's head. That woke the kid up and he rubbed his eyes, looking at the guy.

"Dad?" He asked, looking up at him. The wolf smiled.

"Yeah, it's me. Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you," he said to the young pup. The pup shook his head and sat up. He looked down a long hallway in the hospital.

"Is mommy gonna be okay?" he asked. The wolf picked up his son and craddled him.

"She'll be fine, Alex," He assured his kid. Alex sighed and cuddled against his dad. The twins turned in the sleep, kicking there legs slightly.

"Get da.....bunny," the grey one yawned. The brown one replied by kicking his legs faster, as if chasing something. The wolf laughed at he saw his kids doing this. He looked up and saw a doctor running down the hallway. He quickly stood up, setting Alex down in his seat. The doctor stopped right infront of him, panting. The doctor was a calico Cat.

" Are you......Leon Nishimura?" The doctor panted. The man nodded, ramaining as calm as he could. "Your wife is now having major contractions. Your baby is about to be born," He said, regaining his breath. Leon's ears perked up and he turned to Alex.

"Alex, you watch your brothers, okay? I'm going to see mommy," he said sternly. Alex looked upset.

"Can't I come with you? " He whined. Leon shook his head and hugged his son.

"I'll be back as soon as I can," He said and let his son go. He stood back up and followed the doctor to the room his wife was in.When they opened the door, he heard his wife scream in pain. His wife was a life grey, almost white color.

"It's almost out, just one more big push!" Said the other doctor who was to take care of the baby when it came out. Leon ran to his wife's side and grabbed her hand. She smiled weakly at him but quickly let out one last scream before the room fell silent. The doctor wrapped something up in a towel and stood up. Not one sound came from the baby, but Leon could clearly see movement. The doctor smiled at Leon and his wife. "It's a girl."

Leon smiled widely. He held his arms out and the doctor placed the little bundle in them. A small flap of the towel covered the baby's face. Leon reached his hand over and flicked the towel off his daughter's face.

Starring up at him with bright green eyes was a precious baby girl. The baby was pure black and had a small amount of brown hair growing on her head. She stared at him for a minute then made little baby laughs, reaching up to try and touch his face. Leon looked ready to cry but held the tears back and grabbed his daughter's hand. He kneeled down next to his wife so she could get a good look at her daughter. His wife smiled, curasing the baby's head. The baby just continued to make happy baby noises, trying to touch her parents as well.
~
A few minutes of staying in the room longer, Leon came out with his new daughter in his arms and approched his sons. They were all awake now, playing with some toys they brought. When Alex saw his dad, he ran up to him quickly and hugged his leg.

"Dad! Is mommy okay?" He said rather loudly. Leon shushed him and kneeled down.

" Your mother is fine, she's just resting. Your little sister is alright, too," he said ceerfully. Alex cocked his head to the side.

"I have a sister?" He asked. Leon laughed and held the bundle in his arms towards Alex. He looked at her and she stared right back at him. Then she started making baby laughs again and reached for her brother. The twins heard this and rushed over, looking at their sister too.

"Why she so small?" the dark grey one asked. Leon laughing at his sons remark.

"Because she was just born, Brandon," he laughed. Brandon made an 'oooohhhhhhh' sound and smiled at his little sister.

"Hey there, sissy! I'm your biggest brother, Brandon! Dis is your other brother, Trey!" He said proudly, pointing at the Dark brown pup behind him. The baby girl continued to make little laughing noises. Alex looked at her again.

"And I'm Alex, you're oldest brother," he said. Trey came closer to the baby and looked at his dad.

" What's her name, Daddy?" he asked,cocking his head to the side. Leon laughed and patted his sons her.

"Her name is Destiny, Trey. " He answered. The baby began to suck on her thumb, To what Leon guessed meant she liked that name.

~ End ~

Note: Sorry if it was alittle crappy, I tried my hardest on this. ^-^V

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sasukesgirlfriend on March 19, 2007, 10:11:31 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendI loved that story!
Write more!!

Weirdo on October 5, 2006, 11:54:51 PM

Weirdo on
WeirdoAww! n_n cute story! I hope you continue soon.

*mutters to herself: dang, I must get that comic out to FAC as soon as I can.*

crocdragon89 on September 2, 2006, 8:47:47 AM

crocdragon89 on
crocdragon89wheeeee!! great story dessy!i loves it! oh and i'm happy you love your father!^^ i thought i over did it with the muscles and stuff but apparently you like it like that! woot! can't wait for more!

WhiteWolfGurl on September 2, 2006, 4:08:07 AM

WhiteWolfGurl on
WhiteWolfGurlthat is so cute
sungur: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
vito: bark(cute)
flames: woof bark(i didnt know you had brothers)
ebony: woofity barkity arf(brothers are annoying.)
tsume: bark woof bark(that is cute)
safi: blop blop(adorible)
dex: mew mraow(you have 3 brothers eh?)