Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

The story to go along with my picture of Tia and Kai. This is the first chapter, I'll write more later!

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
Tia slowly trudged home from shcool. It had been a long and hard day and for that matter, a long, hard week. As it was Firday (and her teachers had been merciful) she had no homework. The weekend was hers. Tia’s mind was set on “auto piolot” as she walked the fimilar way home. All of the sudden she tripped and fell over someting. The books she was carying fell down on the ground. Blushing, she gathered her things and looked up. Above her stood a tall boy that she had not noticed before. She must have tripped on him and fallen. “Sorry.” Tia murmered to the figure.
The boy held out a hand and Tia was about to accept when her best friend, Kaya, came rushing up to her. “Are you alright?” she asked. “Who were you apoligzing to?” Kaya looked around curiousily.
“The boy, I accidentily tripped over him and-”
“What boy?”
“The one right here.” The boy was most definately there.
“Look,” said Kaya, annoyed. “Did you hit your head or something when you tripped over that rock?”
“I-” Tia looked down at the rock that she hadn’t noticed before, then up at the boy, who smiled down at her. “Never mind.”
“Kaya rolled her eyes then left saying, “I’ll see you on Monday!”
“Uh, OK. You too!” yelled Tia after her. She looked up at the tall boy again and got up, brushing herself off before facing him. He wore odd looking clothes and wore a sheathed sword at his side. He had a bandana-like thing tied around his head and over it houn his blond-with-red-tips hair. “Why didn’t you say anytihing to her?” asked Tia.
“Because you were doing fine on your own!” anwsered the boy.
“So, what’s up with the costume, it isn’t haloween, or did you have a play?”
“Halloween, play?” asked the boy. “Uh, no. These are just my clothes. What’s wrong? People these days are so strange! Anyway, I’m Kai.” finished the boy.
What was that suposted to mean? “Um, I;m Tia. But I still don’t understand. Why couldn’t Kaya see you? I wonder if she is alright?” she said it more to herself than to Kai.
“Well, not everyone can see ghosts.” he stated.
“What are you getting at?” asked Tia uncertainily.
“You must have a sixth sence or something because I’ve been dead for over 100 years!”
Tia felt the color drain from her face. She slowly turned around before runnig straight home.
“Wait! Where are you giong? What’s the matter?” called Kai after Tia but it was useless.


When Tia finally reached home she slumped down on the couch. Just then her mother burst into the room with her little brother, back form soccer pratice. “Whats the matter?” asked Tia’s concerned mother. “You look like you’ve seen a ghost!”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shamenteen on July 27, 2005, 6:58:57 AM

shamenteen on
shamenteenAre you going to write more? Please write more! *favs* Please!!!