Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Ghost of You

Now that Jak has Ashlien, Keira believes she's all alone again. She takes a look back at some of her past in Haven City and realizes her love was never the hero...

Chapter 1 - The Ghost of You

Chapter 1 - The Ghost of You


Disclaimer: I do NOT own the Jak & Daxter series or My Chemical Romance or anything written/performed by them.



I never said I'd lie and wait forever

If I died, we'd be together

I can't always just forget her

But she could try



Keira stood in the race garage, watching Jak and Ashlein kiss. To think she actually loved Jak at one point. But she also loved Erol too, but he was gone now. Keira closed her eyes as she remembered her and Erol's first kiss. Probably one of the few happy memories she had left. “Keira?” Keira's eyes snapped open as Jak and Ashlein walked into the garage, hand in hand. “Yes, Jak?” Keira asked.



“Are you okay? You look kinda worried.”



“I'm fine. I just lost my wrench that's all and I'm trying to find it.”



“Okay…”



At the end of the world

Or the last thing I see

You are

Never coming home

Never coming home

Could I? Should I?

And all the things that you never ever told me

And all the smiles that are ever ever...

Ever...



Jak and Ashlein walked into Spargus leaving Keira to grieve. She slowly walked through the door that leads to the city. Keira wanted so badly to be back in Erol's arms, to actually be loved again. Nearby, she saw to lovers chasing one another playfully. She remembered when Erol and her did that before (Wow, that's way OOC for Erol.). Keira laughed a bit at the distant memory. As she walked farther she noticed hundreds of people gathering at the battle arena.



Get the feeling that you're never

All alone and I remember now

At the top of my lungs in my arms she dies

She dies



Letting curiosity get the better of her, Keira trudged onward towards the arena. After pushing and shoving past many wastelander citizens, she got inside. She stared up at the large rocket in the middle of the arena. Keira walked up next to the throne, where Sig was seated. Down on a lower platform, Jak and Daxter were speaking to their great creators, the Precursors. Keira felt herself smirk when the precursors asked him to travel the universe with them. Her smile grew as he walked into the ship.



At the end of the world

Or the last thing I see

You are

Never coming home

Never coming home

Could I? Should I?



Keira saw Daxter and Tess watch as their friend took off, never to be seen again. But then, much to her dismay, Jak walked up behind Daxter and Tess, “I couldn't leave you Dax. With all of our adventures, you wouldn't last a second without me…” He cared about Daxter, but what about her? Keira had known Jak all his life. Jak walked onto the platform most of his friends were on. Ashlein ran over to him and pulled him into a passionate kiss. It hurt Keira to see this.



And all the things that you never ever told me

And all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me

Never coming home

Never coming home

Could I? Should I?



Keira slowly walked out of the arena and headed towards the beach. She never felt so alone before. Her head hung low as she walked through the desert city. Warm tears ran down her face. Keira walked onto the beach and let the waves crash against her legs. She walked over towards the gun turret and sat on the bridge that led to it. She brought her knees up to her chest and burst into tears. “Erol why'd you go? Why did you go…” she whispered to herself. “I don't know. Why did I go?” came a familiar voice behind her. She snapped her head up in the direction the voice was. Keira couldn't believe her eyes, “Erol!” she jumped up and hugged him. He hugged her back.



And all the wounds that are ever gonna scar me

For all the ghosts that are never gonna catch me

If I fall

If I fall (down)



“But…Jak he…you-.” Erol put a finger to her lips and pulled her into a kiss. Keira finally felt loved again. Once he pulled away she asked, “Erol…but how?” he sat her down and began to explain.



At the end of the world

Or the last thing I see

You are



“You know how I was forced against my will to torcher Jak? Well, in the Class One race I purposely ran into those dark ego barrels so Jak could get away. I knew that the Baron would have a difficult time with the KG without me. I was badly injured though in the `accident' and stayed in the short cut of the track for several days. Then Vegar captured me and cloned me. But the clone really didn't work out that well and Vegar altered him into what you guys called Cyber Errol. But when Vegar became an ottsel, I took the chance to escape. And, well, that's what happened.”



Never coming home

Never coming home

Never coming home

Never coming home

And all the things that you never ever told me

And all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me



Keira pulled him into a hug, “I'm so sorry baby.” She whispered. Erol smiled, “Don't be. It's not your fault.” He said, pulling her into another kiss. Keira felt so happy. Erol deepened the kiss. She was finally was loved….



Never coming home

Never coming home

Could I? Should I?

And all the wounds that are ever gonna scar me

For all the ghosts that are never gonna...


Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

jAKLOVER101 on December 17, 2006, 8:02:43 AM

jAKLOVER101 on
jAKLOVER101omg, that was awesome! That's creepy...As I was reading this, I was listening to MyChemicalRomance! XD Yay, Kiera's happy agin *sniffle* SO beautiful...

Blaze-of-Darkness on April 16, 2006, 4:03:23 AM

Blaze-of-Darkness on
Blaze-of-DarknessActually, I wrote this story last October after I went to a My Chemical Romance concert. I had been playing with the idea for a while and finally decided to write it.

MoonWalker82958 on April 16, 2006, 3:32:41 AM

MoonWalker82958 on
MoonWalker82958Now... when did you write this story? before or after when I made the Erol's cyber clone thingy? Cause that's similar to what I did.. Lmao this is halarious.. I'm giving people ideas! I feel.. so important! lol xD

Light_Eco_Gal on March 6, 2006, 5:42:27 AM

Light_Eco_Gal on
Light_Eco_GalWow! So cute and sweet! I love it! *faves*