Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Beast Boy

K, I think this story will be REALLY good. I can't wait 'till I finish the story! Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 1 - Beast Boy

Chapter 1 - Beast Boy
"Rooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr", shouted Beast Boy.
Beast boy was a lion. He was in a fight for his life, against the fiendish villain, Warp.
He was losing.
BOOM!
Warp had just blown up the video game store.
That made Beast Boy even more angry. Beast Boy made a leap over Warp, and then kicked him behind his back, with his rear legs.
Warp got up, only to meet more legs in his face. He got up, once again and started shooting missiles at Beast Boy.
Beast Boy turned into an eagle and flew up into the sky, avoiding all the missiles. Then he turned into a vulture, while flying towards Warp. He grabbed Warp by the shoulders, then carried Warp high into the sky. When he reached the Empire State Building, he dropped Warp on the top, then turned into a tiger. He prodded `round and `round Warp.
Warp suddenly got up and shot Beast Boy in the stomach.
Beast Boy turned into his normal self.
Warp put down his gun. Suddenly a sharp whack came down behind him. He fell to the floor.
!X FLASHBACK X!
Beast Boy had just left his old group, and was now on his own. He was walking along the road when he spotted Warp getting up to no good. He charged at Warp, turning into a lion.

!X MEANWHILE X!
All of the Teen Titans (except Beast Boy) were in Titans Tower.
Cyborg was playing on his PS2 (on his own), while Starfire was rummaging through the fridge, looking for some grub.
Robin was reading a magazine, and Raven was meditating in the corner.
"YES", screamed Cyborg "LEVEL 10!"
"Can you keep it down over there, I´m trying to meditate", said Raven, in her usual no tone voice.
"You´re just jealous that I´m on the LAST LEVEL!"
"Oh joy."
"Robin, can you tell me why there is no decent food in the fridge?", asked Starfire.
"Probably because Cyborg has scoffed it all", replied Robin.
Cyborg burped.
Just then the alarm went off.
"Trouble with Warp downtown", cried Robin.
They flew to the rescue. Raven carried Robin while Starfire carried Cyborg.
Robin landed on the Empire State Building, just in time to see a green lion get shot. He ran over to Warp and whacked him behind the back.
!X END OF FLASHBACK X!
Starfire came over and carried Beast Boy to Titans Tower.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

toxic_dreamer on January 1, 2006, 11:57:52 AM

toxic_dreamer on
toxic_dreamerI like how this storys going so please continue....^_^.....I would love to read more....It's really good!!!....Suspense.....*twitch*......BRAVO

cyborggirl on December 10, 2005, 6:27:12 AM

cyborggirl on
cyborggirlNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BB GOT HURT......AND YOU LEFT ME IN SUPENSE!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

cutiealue13 on December 9, 2005, 3:25:32 PM

cutiealue13 on
cutiealue13plz read my story

cutiealue13 on December 9, 2005, 1:51:12 PM

cutiealue13 on
cutiealue13 mez wantz to read more...0.o

Cutelilteen on October 9, 2005, 8:16:27 AM

Cutelilteen on
CutelilteenOh no I hope BB's goin' be OK. Great story. Can't wait for next chapter.

LoreV-of-the-Black-Hat on October 9, 2005, 6:09:23 AM

LoreV-of-the-Black-Hat on
LoreV-of-the-Black-HatWhoooooooooooooooo! :O.........
That is so cooeeeeeeelllllll!
I really love it Bloooo, it has alot of action, suspens, and flash backs, it made my imagination fly away, really you made a good work......^-^
"Te abentastes Bloooo"
You really trew your self Bloooo and alot......FAV's
....Logging of Lore.V....