Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Xenia1

10 kids trying to save their planet from evil adults

Chapter 1 - Xenia1

Chapter 1 - Xenia1
THE POWER OF XENIA
In another dimension far in the future:

        ``Come on in! The soda's great.'' ``OK Jerry.'' ``Cannonball!!!'' yelled Mary as she jumped into Great Soda Lake. ``You got soda up my nose!'' said Jerry, her brother. Actually, all the kids in Xenia are brother and sister. There are no adults, no pain, and each kid has a special power like telepathy or transfiguration. But no one was as good with their powers as the Defenders Of Xenia, who protected Xenia from adults who tried to take over Xenia. In the center of the planet there was a power core that gave the kids The Power Of Xenia. But there was someone from the 1st Dimension, an adult who knew this and was trying to get the core.

        Meanwhile , in the capital city of Xenia , HAGO , The Defenders of Xenia were playing video games in their home , The Defenders Tower. Michael was kicking the bad guy in the shin in one of the games. In the other one , Diana was summoning monsters to beat the bad guy. There are 10 Defenders.
The first boy is named Michael. He has brown hair and wears red and black pants and an orange t-shirt. His powers are dematerialization and flying. The second is Matthew , Michael's twin. He wears a black shirt and khaki shorts. His powers are super smartness and mind control. The third boy is Jake. He has blonde hair and wears dark blue cargo pants and a white tank top. His power is super speed and super agility. The fourth boy is named Andy. His powers are super strength and Laser Archery. He wears jeans and a red hooded sweater The fifth boy is named Joey. He has blonde hair and wears a blue t-shirt and blue jeans. His power is controlling inanimate objects.
        There were also five girls in the group. The first girl is named Diana. She wears a blue jean jacket over a blue t-shirt and wears bell bottom jeans. She has black, long hair. Her powers are transfiguring herself into animals and summoning and controlling monsters. The second girl is Anna. She is an android with super strength and a laser cannon that comes out of her left arm. She wears a purple shirt and pink pants. She has blonde hair. The third girl is named Leah. She has long

brown hair and wears a backwards baseball cap, a pink shirt, and jeans. Leah's powers are        karate excellence and healing.
The fourth is Hilary. She wears a black t-shirt and bell-bottom jeans. Her powers are mind torture and flexibility. The Fifth girl is Sammy. She wears a blue shirt, and jeans. She has long orange hair. Her powers are super smartness and teleportation.
        Each controls one element. Michael controls darkness, Matthew controls fire, Jake controls water, Andy has air ,and Jake has metals. Diana controls all nature. Anna controls sand. Leah controls magic. Hilary controls light, and Sammy controls rocks.
As for Xenia its self, it is always about 75 degrees Fahrenheit. All kinds of plants grow there and every animal you can think of lives in Xenia. Michael likes kitties and ferrets.
        ''Everybody please come to the media room, a concert will be starting in two minutes'', echoed Hilary's voice throughout the Defenders' Tower. Hilary was a very talented singer. Michael played the electric guitar during her concerts. All the defenders rushed to the media room where Michael and Hilary were setting up. Michael was tuning his guitar and Hilary was backstage practicing. ''And now, time for the concert!'', said Michael. As Hilary was walking out the lights started flashing red. Michael said,''It looks like another break of the transdimentional gate.``''Come on!`` They jumped out of the tower and Diana summoned dragons for everyone except for Jake, Michael, and Sammy. Michael can fly there himself, Jake can easily run there, and Sammy could teleport to the gate. Once they got there they saw a human adult there. He was very tall. He had brown hair and wore a collared t-shirt and mountain pants. Sammy teleported behind the adult and tried to punch him. His body easily twisted out of the way. ``He's like rubber!'' exclaimed Hilary. Matthew said,''That's true.'' Hilary started meditating and the adult screamed. That's what she did for mind torture. While Hilary was doing that, Andy shot two laser arrows at the adult. He dropped to the ground and almost looked hypnotized. He stood up and said, ``We are all followers of the I.X.C.A. (The Inter-Dimensional Xenia Control Agency). We are a group of humans from the planet Earth. Surrender Xenia now! ''Never!``, yelled Diana. Then, the human disintegrated. ''Great,'' said Matthew.''A whole planet wants Xenia`` ''Well lets go back ``, said Jake. Then they all flew back to the Tower.    After they got back it was time to eat dinner so Sammy went in to the kitchen and started cooking steak. Yum. While she was doing that, Michael was playing the Defenders of Xenia video game with Anna and Matthew. After they were each done eating steak, they discussed who might be a good pick for the team tomorrow during the tryouts.  

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BlueEyesWhiteMagician on October 15, 2004, 10:03:17 PM

BlueEyesWhiteMagician on
BlueEyesWhiteMagicianPLEESE COMMENT