Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Xenia2

10 kids trying to save their planet from evil adults

Chapter 2 - Xenia2

Chapter 2 - Xenia2

        

Tryouts

        On this particular day, which came once every ten years, more than 25,000 kids from all over Xenia were lined up outside the Xenia Tower waiting for their tryouts. The two who did the best would end up becoming Defenders of Xenia. Two kids who were named Jerry and Mary were the first to get there. Mary's tryout was first. When she came in Jake had her sign her name on a little sign in sheet. He also asked what her superpowers are. She said they were shooting electricity from her fingers and turning invisible. When she was battling the Automated Enemy Dummy (AED) she electrocuted and paralyzed it. Then she turned invisible and punched it. Then it evaporated which meant she had defeated it. They voted and decided to send her to Defender Prospect School (DPS). There she would be with 99 more kids and there would be 20 ``Armies'' of five people each. They would tell her if she would be a commander of an army once everyone was done. As a commander she would have to choose four soldiers out of the draft. A commander would be more likely to become a defender than a soldier. Soldiers could get in if they did really well. When Jerry came out, he told Mary that he was in D.P.S. 98 other kids got in also. The kids were told that they would go the school in five days. They were also told if they would be commanders or soldiers. Mary and Jerry were both commanders. Mary was head of the Desoo army and Jerry was head of the SeeKan army. When they went to DTS, they were immediately greeted by the Defenders. ``Please go to your respective rooms. At 7:00 Hilary and Michael will preform a concert.''Michael continued, ``She does not lip-sync.'' All the children went to their rooms. Matthew's voice echoed throughout the school, ``It is now 7:00. Please come to the great room now. ,'' All the kids hurried down to the concert. They were all very tired when they went back. All the kids fell asleep instantly. ``Where are we?'', Mary asked sleepily when she woke up to the sound of a robotic voice saying ``Wake up,'' in a monotone voice. Since she was the commander she led her army to breakfast where they had Umteen -berry Hasos. Hasos are a type of pastry that are like a pie filled with cream. They are very good tasting and nutritional. Mary checked her schedule. ``Okay every body. Today we have our first practice battle against SeeKan Army. At the battle room the soldiers were about to be released to fight. The doors opened. Jerry was waiting behind the other soldiers. Mary turned invisible. Jerry was teleporting to each of the Desoo army members and freezing them until he got to a blonde-haired girl named Wan-See. When he got there, she kicked his shin. He did not actually get hurt but a machine calculates how much energy they would have left. If it got below 20% they would become very tired. At 0% they would be sent out of the room. One of Mary's soldiers started meditating. A SeeKan soldier tried to go up to her to take over her body but when he got within five inches of her his energy went to zero. He disappeared and was sent to a room with a window overlooking the battle room. Then Jerry froze the girl from a long distance. While he was doing that, a boy named Frinsin shot him in the back with a laser cannon. His energy went to 50%. Then a SeeKan soldier lifted up a Desoo soldier and threw him against the wall. He disappeared. Then, the Desoo girl started meditating again. This time she gave out a pulse of energy so tremendous, all the SeeKan soldiers except a boy named Red disappeared. He had a temporary shield up using his powers. When he stopped shielding because his strength was low Mary froze him and he disappeared. Then both the armies were sent out of the room and given a tape for them to look at of the battle. While the Desoo army was walking back to their rooms, the girl who had been meditating and sending energy pulses suggested that when they get back to the room that everyone should tell each other their names and a little bit about themselves. Mary went first. ``My name is Mary and I am from the Great Soda Lake region. I like swimming and playing lacrosse.''The girl who suggested this idea went second.''Hi, my name is Linn-Taj-Hin. I live in the Winn-Yalw region and my best friend who also made it here is an Earth kid from Japan.'' At this news all the kids' eyes widened. ``His name is Yigii. When he moved to Xenia from Tokyo, he gained powers. He is amazed with this planet.'' Next up was a girl named Maria. She told them what her name was and that she was an immigrant from the United States. She and her brother, Josh, had come here two years ago from Washington, D.C. Then came Josh, Maria's brother. Basically, he said the same thing Maria had said. Then Frinsin came up. He said, ``My name is Frinsin and I live in the Yu Forest region which is abundant with small, fluffy, hyperactive dogs. ,''

Earth Life

When it was time to wake up, all the kids in Desoo were very tired because they had stayed up talking with Josh and Maria about how Earth was. Everybody had been amazed at how different life on Earth was. They thought it would be fun to live like Josh and Maria had. Maria said that all the rumors that Humans were evil were false. All the kids already knew this because Maria and Josh were fine. Also, there were rumors that the Defenders were going to investigate Earth disguised as regular schoolchildren. There were many things that Josh and Maria told them such as Earth was different temperatures in different regions of Earth.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Maikeru on January 6, 2006, 10:55:14 PM

Maikeru on
Maikeruhey this is BlueEyesWhiteMagician's other acount (i lost the pass and e-mail) and there will be more

kateko on June 16, 2005, 1:53:10 PM

kateko on
katekoI like this! Is this the end or will there be more? I hope there's more! :D You spent so much time describing the characters on chapter one!