Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A fight

This fan-fic is about my OC character, Taylor Weasley who is a cousin to Ron.

Chapter 1 - A fight

Chapter 1 - A fight
This day could not get any gloomier. I am sitting on my front porch, watching it rain. I had a huge fight with my best friend and cousin Ron Weasley, three days ago. Since I am an only child, he is like a brother to me. And to have this fight so close to my 11th birthday (2 weeks), the day that every witch and wizard dreams of, was really bad. My dream, of becoming a Hogwarts student, is coming true on August the 25th but since Ron wasn’t talking to me, it didn’t seem like a fun dream anymore. At least Ginny didn’t hate me! But in our whole almost 11 years of life, Ron and I had never fought before.

Unlike Ron, Ginny, Fred, George, Percy, Charlie and Bill, I was a half-blood. My mum is Aunty Molly’s sister while my dad has muggle relatives. My dad wants to learn how to cast magic, ever since Mum told him she was a witch. Dad also doesn’t mind that we always watch the wizardry news. It was on there that I heard about Harry Potter.

From what the news said, Harry was born in the same year as me but when he was one, some evil guy called Lord Voldemort killed his parents. He tried to kill Harry as well but because his mother died for him, the Killing curse failed to kill him. For that, he is famous. From what I can tell, he doesn’t want to be famous for trying to be killed. Neither would I. I thought my life was bad but now I know that I’m really lucky to have both parents! I wonder if Harry will attend Hogwarts since I would love to meet him.
……Oh I went way off the topic! I don’t know or remember if I told you my name or not, so I will just tell you it anyway. My name is Taylor Weasley. I don’t know why Mum didn’t change her maiden name but I like being a Weasley. I have short red hair, but no freckles and I wear glasses. I’m as tall as Ron and I grow taller everyday. I know one day I will be tall and lanky like Fred and George.

Speaking of them, I know they were the ones who slipped a lolly into my pile of Smarties. The lolly had me puking all day! I suppose the donuts that I gave them (which were filled with itching powder) were a good enough revenge. Ginny told me they were itching their throats for a week! I guess the prankster side of me came from them. That was practically the reason Ron and I had a fight.

He states that his drink was filled with some powder that made boils pop up all over him. I didn’t know an powder like that and I knew Fred and George did it but Ron thinks I did. I never do something like that to my best friend. I care about him! I’ve had enough of him suspecting me.

I got up and poked my head inside to tell my mum that I was going to see Ron. I then ran down the street to a telephone box and stepped inside. I dialled 346 and the box turned into a Portkey and it took me to the Burrow. Once I jumped and hit the ground with a thud, I saw Ginny. I smiled, stood up, dusted myself off and waved. She rushed towards me.

‘Hey Tay, did you come for a visit?’ I nodded. ‘Yeah but I also came to try and make it up with Ron.’ Ginny smiled and led me to the Burrow. ‘He hasen’t come out of his room for days. It must have been some fight you guys had!’ I nodded sadly.

Ginny led me up to Ron’s room and she banged on the door. ‘Go away!’ came a muffled reply. I laughed. ‘Ron your missing the Chudley Cannons beating the heck out of Puddlemere United!’

I heard a thud (probably him jumping off his bed) and then found myself face-to-face with Ron. I smiled and hugged him. ‘I missed you so much Ron!’ He pushed me away and looked me in the eye. ‘I believe you now. I know Fred and George, being the gits they are, spiked my drink. I never want to fight with you again!’ I grinned and playfully punched him in the arm.

‘Now come on, you really are missing Puddlemere getting their buts kicked!’ We ran downstairs, turned the TV on, sat down and we were laughing like old friends again!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Wrath7Sins on February 6, 2008, 5:11:40 PM

Wrath7Sins on
Wrath7Sinscool