Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A birthday and the first meeting!

This fan-fic is about my OC character, Taylor Weasley who is a cousin to Ron.

Chapter 2 - A birthday and the first meeting!

Chapter 2 - A birthday and the first meeting!
---Two Weeks Later---

I was woken at 4am by a flash of light. I opened my eyes to see Ron and Ginny standing with Fred and George at the end of my bed. Ron looked like he was just dragged out of bed. His hair was standing up in certain places and his eyes were barely open. I leapt out of bed and hugged him and his eyes shot open.

“Happy Birthday Tay!” He smiled and I looked to see that at my feet were a bundle of presents! I grabbed the top one (which was long and skinny) and pulled the wrapping off to find a broomstick. I looked up to see Ron grinning at me and I knew that this was his present.

I opened the rest of the presents (which were some prank ingredients, a new baseball cap and a book on Quidditch), got dressed and headed downstairs. Mum must have known we would have visitors as she had seven places set out on the table. I hugged her and she wished me a happy birthday. I looked to see two big gifts in the middle of the table.

I sat at my place and reached for the nearest one. I unwrapped it really quickly and saw cloaks, books and everything for Hogwarts! “Thank you Mum!” She smiled. Dad had walked into the room by then and with that I grabbed the next present, which felt like a cage. I opened it to see and black and white owl staring back at me. I leapt out of my seat and ran towards my father. I hugged him tightly and thanked him.

---Five Days Later---

It was hard to believe that I was standing on Platform 9 looking straight at a solid-looking wall. From what Aunt Molly had said, we were supposed to run straight at the wall and we would end up on Platform 9/34. I was supposed to believe that and trust that I won’t break 14 bones running straight at a solid wall.

I was still deciding whether or not to run at the wall when a boy walked over, pushing a trolley. He looked lost and confused. As he reached the group he looked straight at Aunt Molly and asked how to get onto the Platform. He then turned to survey the group and as his eyes passed me, we locked eyes for a couple of seconds. I blushed and looked away.

Somehow Molly was able to convince me to run at the wall. I was to run at it with Ron and this boy. Ginny wished us luck and we all took off in a run. We were about to hit the wall when it went dark and we found ourselves on another Platform. I looked around, gaping at the train and the fact that we were still alive.

I turned to see that Molly, Ginny and the rest of the boys had also made it onto the Platform. She rushed us towards the train, explaining that it was leaving in a couple of minutes. Ron and I went onto the train and looked for an empty compartment. We found one and sat down, looking out the window to see Molly and Ginny waving. Ginny was crying and I felt bad for her.

Just as the train pulled away from the station, the door of the compartment opened. I turned to see that boy that had followed us in. He asked if he could sit in here, since everywhere else was full. Ron and I agreed and he sat down. I noticed his black messy fringe had been pushed to the side and I saw a scar on his forehead. I gasped and Ron asked what was up.

I looked between Ron and this boy and managed to speak. ‘That boy...he’s...H...Harry Potter!’ Ron looked at me like I was an idiot. I turned to Harry and he nodded. I leapt out of my seat and hugged him. He looked at me in a weird way and I laughed.

‘Don’t worry, I’m not one of those stupid fan girls who like you because you’re famous. I actually think that it’s pretty upsetting to be famous for having your parents being killed and someone attempting to kill you.’ Harry looked at me and smiled. He looked sad. ‘What’s wrong?’ I asked, as I noticed Ron was gaping at him. I punched Ron in the arm and he turned to me as if to say what was that for.

I gave him a look to say, stop it and he turned to look out the window. I turned back to Harry and he was speaking again. ‘I bet you two know how to cast magic already!’ I looked at him like he was an idiot and he looked puzzled. ‘Harry, Ron and I are actually quite stupid..*Ron punches me in the arm*...at magic. We know nothing!’ Harry smiled at me. ‘Then I’m not alone!’ He exclaimed, turning to look out the window.

The rest of the journey was a quiet one with only a few words exchanged. Except every time I glanced at Harry, he seemed to be looking at me. I blushed at looked away every time but he never stopped looking at me. I wondered why.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment