Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - First day

This fan-fic is about my OC character, Taylor Weasley who is a cousin to Ron.

Chapter 3 - First day

Chapter 3 - First day
I could see the castle out the window in the distance, which made me even more excited. I took another glance at Harry, who was still looking at me. I heard the door open and both Harry and I turned to it. There stood a girl with bushy brown hair, who was around our age.

She said something about some boy losing his toad and then left. Ron had turned by then and caught her gaze. The look in his eyes was nothing I had ever seen before. I knew it was love.

***********

Ten minutes later, the train pulled into the station and I leapt out of my seat. I flew out of the carriage and turned to see Ron and Harry tailing behind. I giggled at the looks on their faces and turned back towards the castle.

I heard someone calling all the first years and I turned to see a giant. I almost screamed but I managed to stop myself. The giant spoke to Harry like they were old friends and I walked over to them.

‘Harry, how exactly do you know that giant?’ I asked, too scared to look at it. Harry laughed at my expression of fear and then smiled. ‘That was the same look I had when he picked me up from my aunt and uncle’s place about a month ago. His name is Hagrid. He’s only a half-giant and he is also the Hogwarts gamekeeper!’ I smiled wearily at Harry and dared to look at Hagrid. He smiled at me.

Then Hagrid started to head towards a lake with boats and Harry followed. I decided to follow and hurried to Harry’s side. He turned to me and smiled. I smiled back. My Hogwarts dream was starting and I couldn’t picture it any better!

***********

I took a boat with Ron, Harry and another boy called Neville. He was the one who lost his toad and he was pretty clueless.

The boat landed at the other side of the lake and I grabbed Ron’s hand. I leapt out of the boat and dragged Ron behind me. I had forgotten that I was holding his hand and I let go of it, pulling him to his feet and apologizing. He forgave me and we headed up to the castle.

***********

There was a group of about 20 kids who all looked really nervous. We were all led into the castle and towards a hall. I gazed around in amazement. The pictures moved and talked, which made one of the kids leap up in fright!

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a voice. I looked ahead to see an oldish looking woman with glasses in a long black cloak. She introduced herself to be Professor McGonagall. She spoke to us about rules and stuff and then went off into the hall to see if they were ready for us yet.

A boy with almost white hair stepped out from the side and walked towards Harry. I didn’t like to smug look on his face and I took a step closer to Harry. This boy stopped in front of Harry and looked towards me and Ron.

‘You don’t to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there!’ The boy smirked at us and I grabbed Ron’s shirt to stop him from launching at him. I turned to see Harry was just smiling at the boy. ‘I think I an decide who I want to be friends with by myself.’

The look on this boy’s face was a mix between puzzled and shocked. It was hard to not laugh. I giggled quietly but the by must of heard me as he turned to me. ‘Do you think something is funny?’ He asked while I smiled innocently at him.

‘Yes actually. Firstly, your face is just..not positioned right and secondly, your uh..friends *glances behind the boy* um..are a bit on the um..overweight side!’ The expression on this guy’s face was priceless. He reached quickly into his cloak and drew out his wand.

Just before he could cast a spell, the Professor returned and gave him a stern look. He stepped back into the group with a smug look on his face and shut up. The Professor said that they were ready for us. She pushed open the doors and we headed in.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment