Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Our View of Life

I feel the need to express my emotions through poetry. Feel free to read & comment. ^^

Chapter 2 - Our View of Life

Chapter 2 - Our View of Life
"The way I see it, life's a test. You pass or you fail, either way, your only trying to die. You try and pass, you be nice, you help, just trying to get to peace when you leave. Some people don't see life as a test, and just kill. They're mean, and spiteful, and when they're test is over, they're sentenced to detention for cheating or failing. Life is just a test. No point wasting so much time over it, because what we really want, is for it to be over."

"Torture? This isn't torture. Physical pain is not torture. My life, that's torture. You call this torture? I call it pointless. Living just one day in my life, now that's torture. My mind is constantly filled with death, devestation, emotional pain and hate. Cuts and bruises don't mean a thing to me. I see my blood run down my fur all the time, it's all normal. See, you can end my misery and kill me now, or you can really torture me and let me live. Either way, you can't win, and niether can I."

"Life? Hmm...Think of life as a burger. There are many layers. There's the emotion (the bun), the phisical (the cheese), the mental (the burger), the objects (the salad) and the death (the pickles). We all try eating the layers, but some of us just hate those pickles..."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment