Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Welcome to the Human World...

If you like Vampires/demons you'll love hells angel...He came from hell..but is his heart so clouded that he can't see other peoples pain and suffering? Dose he like it..is someone out to hurt him or is someone in love with him....dose he care?

Chapter 1 - Welcome to the Human World...

Chapter 1 - Welcome to the Human World...
‘Hell's Angel

As my eyes opened to the blinding glare of the clock. It read 3:00am, sighing I rolled back over to bury myself into my pillow. When I smelt a kind of...burn smell catching my attention I threw the covers off of me and did a search through the house. Nothing not even the annoying buzz of the fire alarm. Thinking nothing of it I climbed back into my bed and twisted myself to lie on my back. Then realizing it could be something outside I walked to the open door of my bedroom. SLAM!!! The door shut all by itself before I even got to it. Scaring the shoot out of me I ran back to my bed, and got quickly under the covers and peeked over them to see if there was anyone else beside me here.
Nothing just like the smell. Then suddenly my bed began to sink down in the front then the kind of reminance of somebody crawling over me but there was nothing to see. The air beside my neck began to get cold until a loud crash seemed to knock what was ever on top of me to the floor. Still scared shoottless I very slowly look to the side of my bed, to see a boyish figure lying on the floor wearing nothing but dark black pants. I reached down over my bed still very cautious to what it could be. I poked at its frigid pale skin and again like always tonight nothing. I lifted my head to see a strange shadow coming from this thing. The shadow seemed to have horns and large demonic bat wings. Quickly rolling back over to my bed I realized all those silly shows I watched that were about possessions and demons were true. My heart skipped several beats as the weary boy seemed to sit up and clinch his head. Being a dumbass I asked if he was ok. Lifting his head to me, his eyes were a crimson blood red and his teeth shown like the moon light. He said nothing, just stood and began a slow creep towards me. I had the urge to move but I couldn't I'd seemed to be strapped down to the bed by some strange force. My heart was now racing, then my vision started to become impaired, then it corrected itself. The thing was directectly over me now drooling his acid like saliva all over the bed. Then without haste he took a giant chunk out of my neck and arm, the last thing I saw was those shinning teeth through my blood covered eyes.

She was still twitching as I slurped another bit of her flesh into my throat. Her blood was warm in my mouth after I swallowed. But yet she still seemed beautiful. In a way I guess I wasn't supposed to eat her "oh well". I searched the women’s apartment. Then I went outside, the night was now turning to day, as I walked further into this wretched light my skin suddenly started to tingle. My body began to sweat bullets. My flesh began to burn and my hairs began to singe. I thought nothing of until my entire hand was barely covered by flesh and blood was running down my arm like a warm milk like substance revealing bone, most of my body was looking like my hand. I rushed back indoors, and lay in my weakened state next to the woman’s dieing corpse. Until she began to take up to much space, so I just pushed her off the bed with the strength I had left. My blood and her blood were flooding the floor around her bed and were soaked into the covers. I knew now that I needed to wait till dark to move around.
When night fell after 7 hours of rest I searched the woman’s closet for something to wear, all I found was apparently an old boy friend’s white T-shirt, and some flip-flops. I stole what money I could gather from the apartment and purse. It wasn’t but about $200 dollars and some credit cards. The fresh night air had a sense of newness unlike the night before, but it was still very new to me. I got a look of disgust every corner I past with somebody standing on them. The first place I went was to get some better foot wear. These flip-flops were driving me insane. The flip then the flop while I walked couldn’t take it so I picked up a pair of black combat boots and went to the counter to pay, that’s when the clerk told me I couldn’t buy them. So I grabbed him by the throat and threw him over the counter and just left with the boots. As I left it started to rain I had never seen or felt rain before it was all very new to me. The wetness of the cool drops of rain ran down my body. Slowly soaking me in my own blood covered stench. I sat on a half empted street laying my back against the wall and waiting out the rain, I soon realized I had dozed off. When I came to, my back began to warm and my right hand started to sizzle the shadow of the wall wasn’t going to keep me dark and protected forever. Without another moments haste I dashed quickly into an old abandoned office. As I went to shut the blinds on the windows of the building I saw an ambulance flying down the street I had walked up on, towards the woman’s apartment. Apparently someone had found her. How I’d hate to be that somebody. Having to walk in o my bloody mess…yuck… all that blood and rotting bone and body parts not were they should be, well I guess this will b e my new home for now until I find something permanent.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment