Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Blonde Angel

If you like Vampires/demons you'll love hells angel...He came from hell..but is his heart so clouded that he can't see other peoples pain and suffering? Dose he like it..is someone out to hurt him or is someone in love with him....dose he care?

Chapter 2 - The Blonde Angel

Chapter 2 - The Blonde Angel
The Blonde Angel :
It had seemed this building had belonged to several companies’ including the one the woman had worked for. The rain had washed off a little of my blood stains but not all of them. So I washed myself as good as I could in the office sink and with what soap was left. The night came quicker with each day. I traveled to an old church upon a hill about the fourth day and made that my new home since the office building seemed to be selling out to some new company. I had to remove all the crucifixes or what was left of them and cover the stained glass with heavy dark objects. The hill where the church lay seemed to look over a vast body of water. The moon hit the water just right every other three days. During my search threw endless possession books to see where I went wrong I heard the door in the front squeak open. It was a cop searching the premises for stowaways. I stalked him on the upstairs balcony, slowly creeping not to alert him to my presence. His smell was of bad cologne and cheap shampoo. I jumped over the balcony; scaring him he pulled out his weapon and fired a couple of shots in my direction. Then the gun smoke cleared and the lights went dim, he was shaking in his squeaky shoes. He was a rookie sent to do a dare into the old creepy church. I taped on his shoulder and said,”I’m right behind you.” He quickly turned around and shot more of his waste full ammunition into nothingness. I enjoyed listing to him scream as I peeled the skin of his flesh and drank the still shaky blood. My hands ripped the tongue out as I couldn’t enjoy the screaming anymore and I chunk after chunk began to devour him. Only his empty gun and shredded suit were left. My body was now soaked with the blood of the two humans.
I exited the church and went down to the lake. I walked cautiously into the water, not knowing how cold it was. The fresh water began to draw blood from a bullet wound I had received and did not know about. Straining to get out of the water it pulled me under and my flesh began to pour out with blood but I drew myself from the insane waters and stood in the moonlight with fresh blood tears running down my cheeks making it hard to tell were the church was so I just laid there in my pain richened state on the lake shore and gazed at the sky , being cautious not to fall asleep. The sky was beautiful a clear starry October night. Suddenly it seemed the heavens weep as millions of stars seemed to fall from the sky. Until one hit in the lake in front of me and managed to splash me up on shore. I instantly stood up to see what was going on. When I heard a woman’s voice begin to cough as if she were drowning, spotting her only in the moonlight I swam as fast as I could fighting the pull of the water and its hold on me. I brought to shore. She was the one pretty woman I had ever seen, her hair was the lightest blonde I could imagine and her eyes were the darkest brown I couldn’t help but to feel lost in them, or to stop staring at that matter. She was being covered by magnificent white feathered wings. When she awoke I wasn’t quite sure what to say, so I pushed her up into a sitting possisition and let her cough all the water out.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment