Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Geez Whata Week!!! part 1

what you need to know about me...

Chapter 3 - Geez Whata Week!!! part 1

Chapter 3 - Geez Whata Week!!! part 1
Geez Whata WEEK!!!!!

WA...!?! hu..!?! No,no,no!! You lie!!! I don't belive you she wouldn't do that ...would she?? Great..my best friend hates me...thats always nice to know..but what she mad over... what!?! Whad I do now?? I didn't do anything lets see I've been nothing but a good friend.Lets see if I got grounded I wouldn't lie to my best frind and blame every thing I did wrong on her and tell every one its her falt when I know its acually mine..that I got myself grounded....no I wouldnt because,because thats wrong,how do people sleep at night knowing they did something mean like that.
-sniff,sniff- my feelings were shattered I didn't khnow to cry,scream,or get angry.I couldn't get angry over something stupid like that no way she still my best friend-sometimes bonds are made when you meet someone and call them your best friend you always care about them you wouldn't think about killing them or something happening to them because you have to always remeber how you meet them and what they've done for you...- I always think things like this well because its true you'd do anything for them they become part of your family{even if your familys as broken as mine}
Well i guess,I guess i did cry a little...I mean thats pretty rough news...All I want is a simple I'm sorry lets still be friends..whys that so hard?? well I'm offecially depresed.I was sitting in lunch while dominica poked me over and over again and James stroked my back,which I put a stop to quick! If you knew James like I knew James you wouldn't want him touching you either. Then this girl tapped my sholder hu? I looked up a few tears in my eyes. "Do you know Kevin!?!" she giggled at me...,"no...I know one Kevin but he dosnt go to this school anymore military owns him now..""oh" ,she giggled and skipped away."fracking fruit loop",I said trowing my head back agains the table.Soon yet another tap on the sholder grrr I gritted my teeth ready to bite.Tyler!!! Oh God I loved him he always seemed to be there for me^^. We talked about stupid stuff the whole lunch he skipped P.E. to visit me now thats sweet! Man I'm tired what a ruff day so much emotional stress it was like a roller coster!!! but things got worse...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment