Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Geez Whata Week!!! part 2

what you need to know about me...

Chapter 4 - Geez Whata Week!!! part 2

Chapter 4 - Geez Whata Week!!! part 2
Geez Whata Week!!! #2

well the lunch bell sounded and everyone shuffled around to leave as I waited for my friends to clean up there messes. "hey you see that gangster??",I asked tyler who I guess didnt hear me...oh well I thought to myself I'll just ignore her...

mabey 10 seconds at the most she was up in my face."did you pull----my brothers ------" ,"NO I don't even know your brother!!!!",I screamed back into her face I wasnt in the mood to fight but she was....SLAM I felt her fist into my cheek great...oh its on!!! dog!!!! I'll kill her even if I have to spend the rest of my life in prison...I'll do it!!! Tyler saved the day or at least me from fighting...yeah go tyler he pinned her to the wall,so as to the fact that she could do no more damage...then this black guy came by and shuved tyler hard at the sholder...causing him to lose balance as she pushed him down. NO No no!!! tears flooded my eyes as I pushed trew the blood thirsty crowed trying to get to her the whole time watching tyler fight for his life she was trowing punches quick tyler blocking as many as he could many getting to him...yes I was almost there but it was to late it was over the princible was yanking her off,but not before she got one last good kick in.
Tyler was pretty beat to shoot as I filled out our police reports...the reports were covered in tears I was so heart broken from seeing tyler like that...it hurt to know he got the shoot beat out of him because of me. I will most likely see him as my knight and shining armor after this...Ty was sent to the doctors office and me home. I wasn't feeling to good I was all red and flushed and very hot under the collar...I felt qeezy. Once home I ran to the bathroom and threw up as I looked down I noticed I haden't trown food up...but instead...blood

Great like I didn't have enough problems...now I had an ulser but luckly it was just a little tear in the stomace. If I wanted to live I needed to cut down the stress.pfft easy to say but the next few weeks Sam and Amanda took great care of me there some of my greatest friends god bless there souls {I've been alot more into god and praying for people after my grandpa whose been pretty much like a dad for me died}
Alright I was perty ecitermed to be going to hang out with Sam,Will,Amanda,Don,and two other people who I forgot there names>.< When I walked in to the apartment I almost got a contact high there was weed every where!!! and others!! OMG I had no idea well Sam,me,and amanda didnt do crack or any of that stuff but there HOT @$$ boyfriends did. They were used to the smell and being around it but not me,but I figured I could deal with it though. This guy one of the ones in whitch i couldnt remeber his name>.< asked I wanted to take a hit "no,my moms waiting for me out side she'd know",lied out my teeth {forgive me lord} I knew I wasn't going to even try it but they were still my friends,but I couldn't stay #1st-mom said no and she just made a deal to drop them off #2nd- I freaked out...Geez whata week...

{if you read this Jess no offence on the first part I just felt bad-still do is all}

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BrAinFreeZe on February 8, 2006, 8:25:30 AM

BrAinFreeZe on
BrAinFreeZeNOTE-tyler almost died he had internal bleeding but there was nothing the doctors could ecept wait it out and send him back to school-another thing is I'm still not clear on what she said it was either pulled my brothers hair hir or chair...not sure...