Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chap 1

Bliss never knew her father, and is puzzled by humans. When her mother discovers this fascination, she is outraged and banishes Bliss to her room. Her faithful Pegasus, Akindra, comes to bust her out, and take her away - to the Human Realm...

Chapter 1 - Chap 1

Chapter 1 - Chap 1
I was sitting on a rock letting the sun warm my ears and tail when it started.
***I started to see myself as a baby, being fed by my royal nursery maid. My mother was talking to her royal advisor, telling him that I am special, with a power that most foxes, or pixies even do not have. Only the visiting to the Human Realm would awaken this power. That I must never visit the human world, or leave the castle grounds. ***
I am Princess Bliss, daughter of Queen Rell of the Fantasy Realm. I am half fox, half pixie. I have a fox’s tail, ears, nose and whiskers. I have a small pair of pixie wings on my pack, pixie eyes and pixie magic. My mother is full pixie, so she has more magic than I do. I don’t know my father. I do know that he was part fox, and that he and mother were in love but couldn’t be together.
“BLISSSSSSSS!!” Mother screamed.
Even though she was nowhere near me I recoiled. I knew why she was screaming and didn’t want her to find me. I leapt off the rock and twitched my nose. I ran for the forest until my mother popped up in front of me.
“Aaaaah!” I shrieked in surprise.
Mother glared at me.
“Bliss. Do you have ANY idea how much trouble you are in?”
“A fair idea, yeah.” I replied.
“Don’t smirk at me!”
“I don’t know how to smirk Mother!”
“No backtalk either.”
I fell silent.
“Lets go.” Mother popped out.
I sighed. I didn’t have enough pixie in me to pop in and out of places, so I had to fly. I started off, wondering what mother was going to do to me. Since I wasn’t that far from the castle in the first place, it only took me a few minutes to get to my doom.
“Mother?” I called from the main hall.
“In here” was the reply.
I walked into my room, where my mother was sitting on the bed.
“Hello darling.” Mother said in a sweet voice.
I was immediately suspicious. Mother never called me darling. Unless I was about to get in a whole lot of trouble.
“Hey” I said slowly.
Mother gestured around the room while standing up.
“What are these?” she asked.
“My posters.” I said slowly again.
“Posters of what?” she asked in that same sweet voice.
“Humans” I said quietly so that she couldn’t hear me.
“Sorry darling?”
“Humans!” I said fiercely.
“Humans.” She repeated, changing her tone. “Have you no brains? If the realm finds this out... you know that humans are far more stupid than us, can kill us, and would die from a smidge of magic, and yet you worship them?”
“I don’t worship them. I just think the way they live is interesting.” I defended. I had a thought. “What happened to my father?”
“What?” Mother asked, confused.
“What happened to my father?” I repeated.
“Is this a ploy to try and get out of trouble?” she asked.
“Yeah, but I still want to know.”
“I will not talk about that... thing under this roof! You are hereby banished to your room and...” Mother snapped her fingers and all of my posters disappeared.
“No!” I exclaimed.She pointed at the door and it glowed red for a moment, before swinging shut. “There. Now you cant go anywhere.” She popped out.
I sank down onto my floor.
“No. No.” I started crying, and eventually fell asleep with the tears still rolling down my cheeks.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GreyPichu on September 27, 2007, 9:53:25 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichucool story!i'll keep reading it for sure!

Brodstar5 on October 24, 2007, 4:43:23 PM

Brodstar5 on
Brodstar5well, i kind of have a writers block on this story at the moment. try diary of a witch.