Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - It was only for the music part 5

if you been reading find out what happens next

Chapter 5 - It was only for the music part 5

Chapter 5 - It was only for the music part 5
wow your beautiful." said Audio in a lighter tone Oktober turned bright red and looked at me. I gave her the go sit next him nudge and she did. "So Audio why were you so glum before." Oktober asked "I was but not anymore." he looked at her and smiled. she returned the same smile back to him. "heyy guys why don't we leave these two and go out side." i asked looking at all the boys. "Okay." they all said. i could tell Oktober was so happy and that made me happy for once i made my best friend happy! When we started to leave i turned around and Oktober mouthed the word thank you. When we got outside Carter pulled me aside and talked to me. " Heyy." he said and as he brushed back his hair "Hi" i said "That was a really nice thing you did for Audio, he hasn't been that happy in years." he said "Yea same with Oktober."i said "Well i just wanted to say thanks." he said, i blushed. i hope he didn't see that. stick to the music stick to the music. i keep telling myself i dont love him. but i know i do. Nope its not gonna happen just keep thinking that Autum. After i followed him i sat next to him on the table outside with the other boys. "So what kind of music do you guys play?" i asked curiously "We play emo and punk rock ." said Carter All the sudden when he was saying that i went to move my hand and it locked with his. I got scared so i pulled away. Then he put his hand on mine to have me know he was comfortable with this. So i left my hand there. Beep. that was the bell so i got up and went to go leave when carter tapped me on the shoulder. i turned around and before i knew it he kissed me! I was in so much shock that was my first kiss! Next thing i knew i was running to class excited and ready to tell Sailor and Oktober. *********************************************************************** When i got home i intstant messaged Oktober and Sailor Autumafterfall:Hola Punkprincez_011:Heyy Autumafterfall: i have big knews to tell you Punkprincez_011: Me too! Autumafterfall: today i experienced my first kiss!!! Punkprincez_011: WOW with who??? Autumafterfall: Carter Punkprincez_011:NO WAY!!!! Awesome!!! well now i will tell you my good news, my mom said i don't have to go to private school because she thinks its "just a phase"i am going through *yeah right* and also Audio asked me out and now we are gonna be BF GF thank you sooooooooooooo much ure the best!!!!!!!! Autumafterfall: Well i can't wait until tomorrow. i get to play with da band YAY! if someone kisses you does that mean they want to be your BF? Punkprincez_011: Idk AutumAfterFall:Well i gtg cya in skool 2morrow as soon as i stopped talking to Oktober i got a pop-up form AIM saying accept message from GutiarStarhotti720. so i accepted the IM GutiarStarhotti720: Heyy AutumAfterfall: Hi ( i figured it was Carter but wasnt sure) GuitarStarhotti720: its Carter i just wanted to tell you.............

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment