Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

this is a story, that i would describe a Deja vu
please post comments

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
As Thaddeus walked home in the rain after a long night of drinking and partying, he obtained an anonymous call, all it said was: Run.

He instantly went from perky and drunk to freaked out... he went into the first building he saw and sat down on a dusty orange couch. as he contemplated on his previous call, he saw a shadow move from the outside window. Now he was burning up inside. That feeling where you observe all your surroundings, waiting for another movement to confirm what you just saw, and you want to get up and run, but you know that right when you move... it will get you. So Thaddeus sat there, didnt move a muscle(which he was known to have many of.) thinking.

After about 10 minutes, that feeling had simmered down to Thaddeus and he decided that his apartment was only a couple blocks away from where he was... so he ran..
But right as he got up from the couch, time to his eyes became slow motion, and for a split second OF a split second he saw what was had been in pursuit of him.

Then in a second more, he woke up in his bed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment