Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Lost memory... or not

this is a story, that i would describe a Deja vu
please post comments

Chapter 4 - Lost memory... or not

Chapter 4 - Lost memory... or not
Thaddeus Varsik had actually gotten home safe from the party and he went straight to bed. That's what his wife Sarah had told him when he awoke as she went to get him some ibuprofen. He tried to go back to sleep without throwing up.

He awoke feeling more rested around 4:00 p.m. Whilst he still thought that his dream was true, but decided to go with what Sarah had said for he was drunk and had no memory of the night before... Thaddeus lay there in his bed pounding his head trying to get his real memory back.

He decided to give his old friend a call who is specialized in scientific memory retrieval, named Lucas Esposito.

He reached into his alchohol stained pants for his cell phone but it wasn't to be found. As the phones in his apartment had not been hooked-up yet. Thaddeus walked a few blocks to find a payphone, yet he saw someting on the ground. He picked up a cell phone that turned out to be his but was broken. He shouted obscene words at his expensive cell phone as he walked to the payphone about 10 feet away. He waited as he heard the ringing and looked into the old shop that had been closed down for a few years time. He saw through the almost opaque window a room close to empty with only an orange couch...

The phone dropped.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment