Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Another Point of View

this is a story, that i would describe a Deja vu
please post comments

Chapter 5 - Another Point of View

Chapter 5 - Another Point of View
Lucas AKA Luke had obtained a "prank call" supposedly from his friend Thaddeus, he knew because he bought a new caller ID for his rich self. luke had also somehow known about Thaddeus's phone problems and sent him an email:
Thaddeus,
I have obtained a call from you and I haven't liked any of your jokes anyway, I heard on the call a scream of your's just as we were disconnected. I am flying over there and we will soon meet.
~Luke E.~

well any way, who the hell is Luke?
Luke likes to go by the human species,he is pretty close to it yet still VERY far away.*cliche* Ok Lucas Esposito was born on our moon and therefore he is close to earth but not enough, and his abilities and strengthes are truly akward. He is pretty strong but is easily KO'd with the right martial art type move. As for his speed, he usually runs like normal so in pe class the kids don't get freaked out, but still, one time I dropped string cheese and Luke sprinted so fast that i couldnt see him and WHAM!!! I was tackled and the cheese was gone.It seems that his nickname of "the walking encyclopedia" and "demon racer" are well henced in this case... It's not perfect though, Luke cannot touch metals. he has a mercury system running through his body and metals... all metals will either give him allergic reactions or KILL him all together.
:.~onward.:~

Luke met with Thaddeus and he told Luke everything. Luke came to a conclusion and discussed where this machine Luke had developed in unlocking a person's deepest memories and that would create a more defined version of that persons brain.

They then met in Luke's home town in Pennsylvania and put the memory definer to the test.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment