Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - All of my pain goes into this story

A Story Dedicated To YoshimiDonsato. She Is The One Who Gave Me This Great Idea! YD, Tell Me What You Think! And also, for those of you reading this...the story is not done yet!!! I will write more!!!! I just like to keep you in suspense!!!

Chapter 11 - All of my pain goes into this story

Chapter 11 - All of my pain goes into this story
Gaara, even in his dead faint, felt like he was being crushed. Between the frequent waves of pain, his heavy gourd, and the tree's solid trunk, he could barely breathe. The blonde on the other side of the tree had not heard the thud and was stooping to pick up Sasuke. The Kazekage tried hard to suppress a moan of pain, but it escaped anyway. The blonde turned in surprise. "Who's there?" he asked in a voice that held warning. When no one answered, he peered around the tree trunk. His cerulean eyes spotted the redhead, who was barely breathing. He was torn with decision. Should I take Gaara because he's nearly dead, or should I take Sasuke, who's my teammate? In the end, he teleported away with Sasuke, then came back to the fallen Sand nin.

He picked up Gaara and his gourd, which actually didn't seem too heavy, and teleported back to his small house. Thankfully, Iruka-sensei was there, and he would be only too eager to help, Naruto knew. Master Iruka would probably be best at treating Leaf villagers, and Naruto would take care of the Sabaku, who, in his opinion, had probably fainted because of fatigue. The victims would have to stay in separate rooms though. Even though Gaara wasn't exactly his best friend, he was still a friend, amd he could not have Gaara get sick and spread the sickness all through Sunaga. That would be terrible for Konoha, because Sunaga would then probably give up being allies and be enemies again. But little did Naruto Uzumaki know that he was the one inflicting all of Gaara's pain.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Narufan on February 16, 2006, 10:04:01 AM

Narufan on
Narufanshort chappy,but gudnesz.