Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 1-10 of 10 results.
Okay. I feel bad cuz I haven't been submitting here. Okay. In this story...you have to guess which character I'm writing about by just viewing their POV, and if you want extra points you need to get the song right too. THIS IS A CONTEST!!!
This is a show where the Harry Potter gang talk about NOTHING! My friends wrote this I just typed it. So thank them, not me. Thank me too, do that. Email me at uchihaness@yahoo.com ok? Ok. Now that we're on the same page here.....on to the story.
Deidara is has been convinced that he doesn't exist anymore, that he should die. Sasori has a special ability called telepathy. I am sorry for the excess chappies...Really Sorry! Sasori needs to convince Deidara that he does belong here on this Earth befo
NEVER MIND! DUE TO ALL THE COMMENTS THIS WILL NOT BE A ONESHOT ANY LONGER! I AM CURRENTLY WRITING MORE! KEEP COMMENTING AND I LUV ALL YOUR COMMENTS!
Dedicated to Narufan. A Zaku/Dosu fanfic...this couple is ok i guess...but since there are hardly any Zaku/Dosu fanwork...Narufan wanted me to write some. And so I did! I hope you like it, Narufan-San!!!
Neji and Tenten story.This is my second attempt writing a girlboy story. This is for a friend of mine, Stephanie Yon. Take a look at this, Stephanie!!!!
ShikaSaku story. Inspired by a pic on FAC, where Shika and Sakura are playing Japanese Chess. I'm so gonna get flamed for this....
A Story Dedicated To YoshimiDonsato. She Is The One Who Gave Me This Great Idea! YD, Tell Me What You Think! And also, for those of you reading this...the story is not done yet!!! I will write more!!!! I just like to keep you in suspense!!!
A fanfic that contains SasuNaru. They're in the forest of chakra, but Kakashi and Sakura aren't there. Warning: Sakura_media shouldn't read this if she thinks Naruto shouldn't be gay!
These are little poems, most likely an offshoot from ShinobiWolf's Broken Song. If anyone reads this who knows ShinobiWolf, please tell him/her to read this. I'd like the critiscm so I can write better.