Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Shukaku out 10 Times Over

A Story Dedicated To YoshimiDonsato. She Is The One Who Gave Me This Great Idea! YD, Tell Me What You Think! And also, for those of you reading this...the story is not done yet!!! I will write more!!!! I just like to keep you in suspense!!!

Chapter 12 - Shukaku out 10 Times Over

Chapter 12 - Shukaku out 10 Times Over
Swirls of black and white danced around in Gaara's head. Some of them even took shapes! A white swirl formed itself into a pretty girl who then changed into a demon and Gaara woke up, sweat beading his forehead. "Finally awake, I see," said a voice from somewhere nearby. As the voice got nearer, Gaara felt the pain getting worse. Every time he breathed, his chest and stomach hurt. He also had a throbbing headache and couldn't see straight. As the pain increased, Gaara tried to shrink away from the voice. But his attempts were futile. As the speaked came into view, Gaara's blue eyes spotted a huge demonic aura circling the boy.

"Gaara, what's wrong?" asked Naruto, eyes full of concern. Gaara mentally made a note that this boy was more powerful than Deidara. The pain hadn't been this bad when Deidara sucked Shukaku out, but this was worse. It was like taking Shukaku out 10 times without stopping. "Gaara, are you feeling ok?"

The blonde's hand reached out to feel the Kazekage's forehead. As the hand came into contact with the forehead, Gaara bit his lip so hard it drew blood. The supposedly gentle touch meant for his forehead turned into razor sharp claws of pain. Gaara saw double before his limp body fell forward onto the stunned blonde, who didn't know what to do.

And Naruto panicked. "M...Master Iruka!" he yelled in an urgent tone. "I need a bit of help over here!" The brown-haired Chuunin hurried out of the next room, where he had gotten the restless Uchiha to sleep. "What is it, Naruto?" he asked in an annoyed tone. But that was before he saw Gaara with blood trickling from his lower lip leaning against his protege.


I PROMISE! I WILL MAKE NEXT CHAPTERS LONGER! I'M JUST ON A VERY LIMITED AMOUNT OF COMPUTER TIME. TYPING THIS AT 7:00 AM IN THE MORNING, JUST FOR YOU!

BTW...I WILL TELL YOU WHAT IS WRONG WITH GAARA AS SOON AS SASHA GIVES ME BACK MY ROUGH DRAFT FOR CHAPTER 13!!!!

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Aerice_loves_Kakashi on April 9, 2006, 3:26:35 PM

Aerice_loves_Kakashi on
Aerice_loves_KakashiOMG!!this story is so awesome!!It's so awesome!!there's also irony since I'm reading this for the first time I also happen to be sick at the same time.

sasukeandsakura3000 on February 21, 2006, 7:53:41 AM

sasukeandsakura3000 on
sasukeandsakura3000Hi sasha and amanda I finally figured out how to put up the stories!Here is my story URL:
http://www.fanart-central.net/stories.php?sid=28655

sasukeandsakura3000 on February 20, 2006, 4:41:31 AM

sasukeandsakura3000 on
sasukeandsakura3000hmm./..Hi Amanda.Sasha has the rough draft?And yes I read your fic. My fanfiction is at animespiral.com but I wander if all was erased?Anyways.See you at schoo.

Narufan on February 16, 2006, 10:07:49 AM

Narufan on
NarufanGAARA!no,waht is rong wit gaara?

twosides on February 16, 2006, 4:07:20 AM

twosides on
twosidesWHAT!!! WHAT'S GOING ON WITH GAARA!!! NO GAARA!!!
oh and lov the new chs ; P