Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Leave or Die: Sasuke Waits

A Story Dedicated To YoshimiDonsato. She Is The One Who Gave Me This Great Idea! YD, Tell Me What You Think! And also, for those of you reading this...the story is not done yet!!! I will write more!!!! I just like to keep you in suspense!!!

Chapter 13 - Leave or Die: Sasuke Waits

Chapter 13 - Leave or Die: Sasuke Waits
I had thought I didn't know the meaning of the word pain. What's wrong with me? I am the Kazekage! I should know pain. This should not be new to me. But if I'm in so much pain...then why aren't I dead yet?

These thoughts rushed through Gaara's pounding head. Even though he was situated on a soft bed, the aches and pains still pounded his body. He concentrated on the one spot that had the most pain: his abdomen. It didn't work. Every time he tried to concentrate and focus his chakra, the pain from every other part of his body broke the flow and he recoiled. But he didn't know that he had no chakra.
*******************************************************************************************************
Sasuke was sleeping very well. He might have been thin and scrawny, but that didn't mean his rests should be bothered by that. He didn't have violent bouts of coughing now, which was good. He didn't feel a lot of pain. His body was slowly strengthening while he slept, more resistance building up every second. But his dreams weren't exactly the best. He always had dreams of a boy with red hair dying. A red demon with claws and nine tails. Just when he thought all was real, he woke up. Little did he know that the very same redhead was located in a bed in a room that he used to be next to.
*******************************************************************************************************
Can't believe this! I know my motto is believe it and all, but I just can't believe right now! Hokages show kindness to the injured, which is exactly what I have done to Sasuke and what I'm doing to Gaara. But what if he dies? What then? What will I do? I can't bear it if Gaara dies!

Naruto was really worried these days. Ever since Sasuke had that epidemic with the flu, he had always been more alert and touchy. Even Kakashi-sensei had been surprised that he actually was awake when it came time for the mission. Then, they all had changed a lot more since the times of Genin. Sakura was still into Sasuke, but that didn't really matter. And Kakashi showed up on time most of these days. There were dark circles under the cerulean blue eyes, showing lack of sleep. "And people say Gaara isn't supposed to sleep," he said.
*******************************************************************************************************
Everyone was touchy these days, except Sasuke, who still slept most of the time and didn't have an inkling what was going on. Sasuke was usually the first one to know about these things, but he was excused. Meanwhile, Iruka and Naruto were rushing around the house, trying to get things in order while trying to take care of Gaara. Sasuke didn't need attention anymore. He could do all the things he used to before the flu, except blow fireballs. He had left Naruto's house and was living in his own house again, after washing all the sheets first. Naruto went by to see him every day after missions and sparring, and most days he didn't get to see him, because he was sleeping. But Sasuke knew his teammate had been there. He always left something. The raven-haired teen smiled as he leaned out the window, enjoying the cool afternoon breeze. He would make it up to Naruto as soon as Naruto had gotten enough sleep and he could finally go on missions again. As soon as Gaara either left or died.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

twosides on April 18, 2006, 10:57:16 AM

twosides on
twosidesyea sasuke's better!!! but what about gaara?? he can't die!!!

oh and thanks for reading my new story!!!