Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - True or False Sakura?

NEVER MIND! DUE TO ALL THE COMMENTS THIS WILL NOT BE A ONESHOT ANY LONGER! I AM CURRENTLY WRITING MORE! KEEP COMMENTING AND I LUV ALL YOUR COMMENTS!

Chapter 2 - True or False Sakura?

Chapter 2 - True or False Sakura?
Sakura had never been more frightened in her life. Sasuke had said he would return, but he hadn't. So she did the only thing a loyal girlfriend would do...the exact same thing Tenten had done for Neji: left to search for him.His footfalls were light, lighter than a deer's. Purple chakra swirled around him in a neverending dust devil. He could feel her chakra getting closer by the second, and at the same time he could feel her fear. He could feel her love, but he couldn't see it. He was blind to all emotions now, now that his mind was filled with evil, now that he had obtained the power he knew he must get at any cost. Now that his Sharingan had improved, he just needed to do one last thing before he could truly get revenge on Itachi: he had to kill someone precious to him. And this person was within killing range. He saw a flash of pink hair and red dress and quickly hid behind a tree. But he wasn't fast enough, not nearly fast enough."Sasuke-kun...why are you hiding? It's only me." Her lilting tones rang softly around the wooded area and mingled with the twitters of the birds. He stepped out again, grudgingly acknowledging the fact that she had gotten a lot faster during her four years with him, before he had decided to go and obtain more power from the Snake Sannin. Before he had turned evil and went away. Before he needed all this power, she had gotten a lot stronger and sharper. And she had perfect control of her chakra now, now that she had been training with the 5th Hokage day in day out. But was she strong and smart enough to beat him in a battle to the death? Sasuke had never killed anyone before, especially not his own teammate, neither had Sakura. But the only difference was that his heart was as cold as ice, and he could kill without needing to know who he was killing, kill without mercy, even stoop so low as to kill a girl. Her emerald eyes spotted the obvious flow of purple chakra trailing from his neck, saw the black marks spreading across his skin as rapidly as a wave breaks upon the beach. And she knew. She knew what was happening. She knew that he had turned evil again, knew that he probably recognized her but didn't care that he was about to kill her. But she could survive. After all, she had been training with Tsunade, and had learned many useful healing jutsus that had saved her skin more than once. And even though evil was sweeping through his mind, memories came flashing back. He remembered the time during the Chuunin exams in the Forest of Death where Sakura hadn't slept for a few days protecting him and Naruto while they were down, Sasuke with the curse mark, Naruto from lack of energy because Orochimaru had done a 5-pronged spell and drained a lot of Kyuubi's energy out of him. He remembered the time when Sakura had cried over his "dead" body, the time with Zabuza and Haku. But that was in the past. Orochimaru had trained Sasuke not to look back on the past, because it would distract him from his dreams of the future. And he followed that instruction.He pulled out a kunai, the very same kunai that had scratched Naruto's cheek during the Chuunin exams. Orochimaru had given it to him along with a bag of the most deadliest poison dug up from the Otonin village to dip the blade in. The poison would kill anyone, even the strongest ninja with just a mere scratch. The knife was dipped in poison now, and Sasuke knew, that if the kunai struck its target, the girl would be dead within a matter of seconds. Unless...of course she could manage to say a healing jutsu before death. But that was unlikely. Very unlikely. Sakura couldn't be that fast, could she?Sakura drew out her trademark shuriken. These shuriken were very special because they had been engraved with the symbol of the Fire Country. She had had them for many years now, and not a single one had broken or even been chipped. Sasuke knew the kunoichi's aim was true and if hit a fatal spot, the result could be deadly. And for once, Sakura was scared of her boyfriend. Sasuke pocketed the kunai knife, feeling it would be a better practice in taijutsu if he defeated her with simple kicks and punches. And his physical stats would go up as well. Orochimaru-sensei would be pleased if his Sharingan leveled up as well as his physical condition. But enough of this stupid nonsense about his stats. On to the real task at hand: killing this girl that had once been so precious to him.Sakura didn't want to hurt Sasuke...but at the same time she didnt want to die. But she knew death was probably inevitable, especially if the curse mark was still spouting out purple chakra. Then the fight started. Sasuke jumped her, knowing her skills might be dimmed from fright. That didn't work because she used the Substitution Jutsu. This game of True or False Sakura was getting annoying after a while. And then, Sasuke had had it. His eyes turned as red as blood, with three commas in a ring revolving around and around. Sakura gasped. The Sharingan! It was the most powerful and rare Doujutsu used among the village of Konoha, not to mention the most feared. Even the Byakugan, which was technically the ancestor of the Sharingan was less feared than the Sharingan. Then something happened to Sasuke's eyes. The three commas stopped revolving. He looked Sakura straight in the eye and smiled a wicked smile that chilled her to the bone. Then she saw her death, just as she had seen in Orochimaru's eyes during the second Chuunin exam. But this time it was worse. Her body trembled and shook violently, as though she were having a fit. Her emerald eyes widened, fear shooting through her body. And then she saw her death before theworld would end: being killed by the person who had decided to acknowledge her and pull her up when she couldn't go on: Sasuke Uchiha.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sasusakuAMOR on August 2, 2007, 6:39:50 AM

sasusakuAMOR on
sasusakuAMORwow

sasusaku4eva11 on July 20, 2006, 8:07:10 AM

sasusaku4eva11 on
sasusaku4eva11omg this is such an awesome story! your a really good writer!

_Lets_Run_Away_Together_ on July 17, 2006, 10:29:17 AM

_Lets_Run_Away_Together_ on
_Lets_Run_Away_Together_OMG!!!!!!! This is such a cute story

sflower250 on June 23, 2006, 8:19:41 AM

sflower250 on
sflower250great story