Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Dream Small

Deidara is has been convinced that he doesn't exist anymore, that he should die. Sasori has a special ability called telepathy. I am sorry for the excess chappies...Really Sorry! Sasori needs to convince Deidara that he does belong here on this Earth befo

Chapter 1 - Dream Small

Chapter 1 - Dream Small
My name is Deidara. I am trapped. I always have been. Nobody understands me at all, nobody tries. Sometimes it seems like nobody cares. But what does it matter? I'm a stranger in this place anyway, nobody should know me, or even try to. But the kids at this junior high in the Land of Sand are different. They don't want to know me, but they still feel my presence. Nobody's ever done that for me before. Before...in the Land of Earth, nobody tried to understand me. Nobody felt my presence and I was alone...
When you cry be sure to keep the tears flowing
Cuz better days will never come
When you smile be sure to frown wide
Let them know that they have won
When you walk, slouch with pride
Don't show the happiness inside
Cuz the pain will never go
I used to think I was alone in this world, alone with my feelings. But it seems in Suna Junior High thats all changed. There is this one teenager, his name is Sasori. He tries to understand me, tries to manipulate my feelings into better ones. Little does he know what good he's doing. He's doing no good at all. He's not trying hard enough to understand me, and yet...when its all over, he is the closest person to me, the closest one to melting me down. But yet...he has everything I don't have...freedom. I've always been trapped, always in a cell with nothing to look at, nobody to talk to.
When you dream...dream small
As small as a tiny ant
Cuz when you dream it won't come true
When you dream, dream small
When I was little, before I came to this arid place, I used to sit by the window, sighing and watching other kids with no mouths in their hands playing with balloons and balls. Every so often a careless child would let a balloon go, and it would be carried away by the wind, and the children would stop their games and watch it float away. I would watch it float away too, but with a pang of hunger. I was never hungry for the balloon, just hungry for the freedom it possessed. But I could never have it. And I knew that much. I was the only kid in the Land of Earth that didn't laugh. But I did laugh, only I kept my joy to myself.
When you laugh be sure to keep it to yourself
Cuz it will carry all your dreams away
When you see see the ugliness
All around and in yourself, and it won't help you feel ok
When you pray, pray for weakness
To help to carry on when the troubles come your way
When you dream...dream small
As small as a tiny ant
Cuz when you dream it won't come true
When you dream, dream small
I may not have laughed, but I did smile. But not that much, because I said...what was there to smile at? There was absolutely no joy in my life, I didn't get any from watching birds in the sky, didn't get any from talking to people. And that's the way it was...that's the way it still is. Because when I came to Sunagakure, all my dreams were washed away into the endless deserts and dunes, never to be seen again. Even when I try, in the depths of night, to come up with some ambitions and desires, I cannot. Because my dreams were big, but now they're small, unable to be accomplished. I don't want it to remain that way. I'm not emo like the people at this junior high say. They just don't understand me...nobody does.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment