Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Harmonia

Deidara is has been convinced that he doesn't exist anymore, that he should die. Sasori has a special ability called telepathy. I am sorry for the excess chappies...Really Sorry! Sasori needs to convince Deidara that he does belong here on this Earth befo

Chapter 5 - Harmonia

Chapter 5 - Harmonia
The next day was pretty much normal, except Deidara didn't have that cut on his arm anymore. Sasori kept looking over at the blonde, trying to see if his eyes were playing tricks on him, but the cut, or scar, was never there. Deidara didn't notice his inquisitive and frequent stares until after the art period. The two came out together, not jostling or pushing each other playfully, like any other middle school students would have done, but just got out at the same time, paint staining their clothes. Well...paint was staining Sasori's clothes, but not Deidara. As usual, Deidara was quiet and reserved, but occasionally Sasori would try to start a conversation and it lasted for a maximum of 5 minutes. During that period, the Sand student could barely hear the Earth student.
Can you hear me?
The last bell rang for the day, and all the students rushed out of the hated junior high, except two. Two students that came from different backgrounds. The Sand and the Earth students. The two walked out under the blue sky, and Sasori looked up directly at the sun. The sky was so bright and blue today, just like...just like...that picture Deidara had been holding yesterday. Why did his thoughts keep drifting back to Deidara??? There was no reasonable answer.
The sky is limitless and blue
The sea is endlessly large
To you, please remain smiling or else I'll cry
Sasori stole a quiet glimpse at Deidara's hands. The hands that had held that kunai yesterday. The hands that made such lovely sculptures in art class. The hands...with mouths??? Sasori's breath was knocked out of him in a sudden whoosh. Nobody in Sand had mouths in their hands. Was his classmate even...human??
You don't have to look around now
Because everyone are in these hands
Sasori had a special ability that nobody knew about. Well...his mother HAD known about it before she had gone off and foolishly killed herself fighting a demon. Well...Sasori wasn't as stupid as the rest of his long gone family. Not that his mother was stupid...she had just made the wrong decisions and left him all alone in this cold cruel world. But he had learned to hide his special ability, hide it from everyone, while Deidara could not hide his hands from other people. They saw, and they knew that he was not from this land. They called him foreigner. Nobody in Sand had special abilities, except for Gaara. He could shift sand independent of his will, and he never had a single bruise or speck of dirt on him. But Sasori had a special ability too. Nobody just knew about it yet. This special ability was called...telepathy.
Wanting to cry, wanting to run
If you forget happiness then sing
Light was born and dark was born, the two is together
Feeling harmonia, telepathy
But there were some side effects to the people he was trying to communicate with through the brain. First of all...if they couldn't control their chakra properly, they would immediately faint. Since the junior high didn't really let the students spar with each other, afraid that somebody would get killed, since that accident with Gaara, so Sasori wasn't really sure whether Deidara had near perfect chakra control or not. Another major side effect was that Deidara's chakra holes would get plugged with the delicate flow of chakra sticking to the holes. He didn't want any of that to happen, but he did want to see Deidara's thoughts, what he was thinking, what he was planning to do later. Sasori made some complicated hand seals then transferred his soul into Deidara's body, like Ino did using her charm, except his body just went on auto pilot and walked or did other things for him with his command. And besides, he didn't control Deidara....just read his thoughts and nobody would ever know.
The cloud is white and drifts aimlessly
The rain isn't black and crying anymore
When you look up, you'll notice that single line
Someday, the heart calls hallelujah
Sasori read his classmate's thoughts, he hadn't really come to thinking of Deidara as a friend yet, like an open kanji book. It wasn't that hard to transfer the kanji into pure English, since he had had many years of practicing. The thoughts weren't exactly...normal...not like thoughts of a normal person. But Deidara was different. Very different. He wasn't just an average person, he was a complex person, hard to understand, hard to cope with. But if you could get close enough, you would realize that he wasn't much different from a trapped person, like a person in jail. A wren sang from overhead, a good omen. But then something pulled it away. It didn't fly away, it didn't hop away, didn't even walk away. Something just dragged it. Both middle school students saw it, but Sasori was the only one who gasped at this strange spectacle. Deidara acted like it was no deal.
The wren that searches for an unchanging song
Can you see that we're all connected with an unseen thread?
Deidara's thoughts went something like this:
I can feel that I am being watched, being controlled. But by who? This chakra inside me...I can feel it is not mine. Could it be Sasori's? No...it couldn't be. Maybe it's...his. I want to forget him...forget him forever. But now how can I? His reincarnation is walking right beside me, for God's sake! Why does he have to torment me like this...in so many ways, shapes and forms? I know...he is the one behind all the disappearing wounds, but eventually...he'll take me down too...Like he took down every other person that I cared about. But there is also one question to wonder about also: I really don't exist. Grasp my hand and you won't feel anything, but I am still pulled up anyway. I can't be killed. I've tried suicide...it doesn't work, no matter how hard I try to die and leave this life, I just can't. I know what I need to finally rest in peace from that demon of a brother: I need love...from somebody else...
Feeling alone, at the brim of being alone
If you're buried, close your eyes and sing
Even if we're apart, on that same land
Under that mistletoe
Feeling harmonia, telepathy
Can you hear me?
Sasori knew immediately what Deidara meant. Love from somebody else, love from somebody that looked just like his older brother. Someone that was named Sasori. He immediately transferred out of Deidara's body into his own, feeling that chilling feeling he always got transferring back into his own body, like some demon or spirit had had control of it just recently. But he knew that couldn't be true. Instantly Deidara's eyes returned to that dreamy look he always got.
To that dreamer, with love
I will deliver happiness to wherever so sing
If you forget happiness then sing
Light was born and dark was born, the two are together
The final harmonia, telepathy
Can you hear me?


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sheena_X_Zelos on May 24, 2006, 7:56:18 PM

Sheena_X_Zelos on
Sheena_X_ZelosThis fic is getting soooooooo good!! XD XD I cannot wait for more!!! ^_^ You're doing such a great job!! ^_^ Keep it up!!