Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - YATTA THE FIRST CHAPTER!

Okay. I feel bad cuz I haven't been submitting here. Okay. In this story...you have to guess which character I'm writing about by just viewing their POV, and if you want extra points you need to get the song right too. THIS IS A CONTEST!!!

Chapter 1 - YATTA THE FIRST CHAPTER!

Chapter 1 - YATTA THE FIRST CHAPTER!
A/N: OKay...I feel really bad cuz I haven't been on this site in like 4ever so I'm gonna write a story for you. With songs now too. OH WAIT...CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE!!!!!!!!! http://www.narutocouplezparadise.piczo.com

Okay. Here's the catch. You have to guess which Naruto character I am talking about. Just try okay? Results will be posted in chapter 5, 10, etc. THIS IS A CONTEST! 1 point if you get the character right, another point if you get the SONG right!


I heard you're doing okay
But I want you to know
I'm a dick

Tch...how could I be so heartless? Now I'm stuck here. In some godforsaken building on some godforsaken country. I never had the chance to tell her anything. Now it's too late. She always tagged along, I always ignored her. Now...its way too late. Past the point of no return you could say. Well, that's where I am. Past the point of no return. This sucks.

I'm addicted to you
I can't pretend I don't care
When you don't think about me
Do you think I deserve this?

Yep...she's like a drug. I can't get enough of her. Just looking at her picture isn't enough. I need more. I need to be with her. During training, I can't help it, I get this little twinge of knowing that she won't be there to encourage me, know she won't be here to help me with this. So...I really do care when she doesn't think about me. I should have thought about that earlier. But then...I was a total jerk. And I do deserve this I guess. I mean, I did abandon her for something else. But now...I see the error of my waysa. But I can't change that now.

I tried to make you happy but you left anyway

YEAH AS IF!!!!! Okay...so maybe I granted her with the pleasure of letting her walk me home a few times. But nothing other than that. Back then, I didn't even glance at her, no matter how much she tried to grab my attention. I was so blind back then.

I'm trying to forget that
I'm addicted to you
But I want it and I need it
I'm addicted to you
Now it's over
Can't forget what you said
And I never wanna do this again
Heartbreaker

True true. I can't forget her, no matter how hard I try, no matter how much pain I put myself through. Why? I just can't get her outta my mind. She's always on the surface, trying so hard to make her name escape my lips. And sometimes, it does. I can't stop it anymore. Now that this whole ordeal is over....I can't forget those words she said, "Thank you." I know I'll never be in love again unless I see her face for real. My heart feels as though it's tearing in two. But I know I deserve this agony. I never looked at her, never even gave her a second chance. Will she give me a second chance?

Since the day I met you
And after all we've been through
I'm still a dick

Since that fateful day when we were grouped as Genin...I always had her face in my mind. After all those missions, after all those hard times...she's always been there for me. Always.

I'm addicted to you
I think you know that it's true
I'd run a thousand miles to get you
Do you think I deserve this?

Yes. Now that I've realized my true affections for her, I would run a thousand miles to get to her. But probably she's already with another guy. She's probably already given up on me. But I haven't given up on her. I never will.

I tried to make you happy
I did all that I could
Just to keep you
But you left anyway

Nope. That SOOO does not describe me at all. I didn't even try to make her happy. Not even saying "Happy birthday" or "Good morning." It was always 'Hn'. That was probably the only word I was capable of saying. But my vocabulary has improved most certainly, and I wish I could just...have one more chance.

How long will I be waiting?
Until the end of time
I don't know why I'm still waiting
I can't make you mine

Why am I waiting anyway? I bet she's forgotten me already. But still...I know that I will always be here forever. Until the end of time. Until I die. Like they say: til death do us part. But I can't make her mine. Too far away. I can't feel her emotions anymore, like I used to.

Heartbreaker
I'm addicted to you

Please...don't forget me. I'll only exist if you remember me. Please don't forget...and I promise you...I'll love you forever...my cherry blossom...

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

WildFeline on February 7, 2007, 1:08:32 PM

WildFeline on
WildFelineIt sounds like Sasuke talking about Sakura. The songs called Heartbreaker.

AmmyK on January 1, 2007, 10:02:48 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKSimple Plan ROCKS!!!!!!!!! You could so totally tell that it's Sasuke talking about Sakura! Who else talks that way...Except Shikamaru...the word cherry blossom refers te the name Sakura and as far as i know Shikamaru doesn't like like Sakura...I am confusing myself...heh... Great Story!
AmmyK

ryuayame355 on November 22, 2006, 11:12:21 AM

ryuayame355 on
ryuayame355The song is Addicted by Simple Plan. Is it Sasuke talking about Sakura?