Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

>_>

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
It was a dark 11:00 o clock at night. I told Sarina that I would be at her house right now so I was getting out of my room. I crept into her back yard and found that trusty, cherry tree. I climbed the tree until I was in front of Sarina's room, I gave a small tap and she went to her window and she let me in.

"So what is it Tenshi?" she asked

"Yeah about that.." I replied moving closer to her. She was turning a bit red.

"What are you doing?" Sarina asked nervously.

"Sarina," I stared at her soothingly blue eyes. Sarina started coming closer to me and held my waist. "I want you Sarina" I said while putting my hand in her bra and rubbing her breast a bit. She let out a small moan.

"Oh yes Tenshi I want you too" she said and with that she started to remove my jeans. I removed her bra and started licking her left nipple and also removing her skirt. But she was already ahead of me and rubbing my hard cock. Sarina had pushed me onto the bed and started sucking my cock. I moaned as she drank my cum and told me to give her some more later.

"You ready?" I asked with a small grin laying her down on her bed.

"I was always ready" she replied. I took off her panty, rubbing her pussy and finally put my cock in her. I pushed it in until it stopped as she groaned, "Ohhh Tenshi get rid of my virginity, now!"

"Just like that? I don't think so my dear. I want this to be a moment we will never forget," I answered smiling. I got on top of her and started pushing in and out. Every push harder and quicker.

"More! Faster! Harder!" She whined. We were both breathing heavy but I did as I was told until I finally gave it a nice big push and she screamed.

"Do you want to stop?" I asked her.

"No, just for a few seconds" she had said panting.

"You don't want to wait till the pain is gone?" I asked her panting as well.

"No" Sarina said while laughing a bit. I smiled at her laugh she looks so cute. "Now c'mon let's do some more. I'm not done yet."

"Neither am I" I mentioned and started pushing harder again.

"Ohh, Ahh! c'mon Tenshi is that all you can do?" she managed to say a bit tauntingly.

"Definitely not Sarina." I started pushing in and out harder and harder. We were both moaning and panting loudly.

"Ughhh AHH" we moaned in unison.
"Oh boy I'm starting to cum, are you too?" I asked.

"Uhuh" she blurted out.

"AHHH" we both screamed and panting heavily while we felt our cum splurting out of us and all over our legs. It leeking onto her bed sheets, too.

"Ohh wow that was more than I expected" I said trying hard to let out a laugh.

"Yup, hehe" she said quietly smiling at me.

"Don't mind if I get a drink" I said getting up and putting my mouth up to her pussy and started licking our mixed cum of her. "Mmm yum here you wanted some right?"

"K just gonna lick the rest off your cock and Im spent." She says while sucking my cock softly cleaning it of our combined cum.

"I love you Sarina" I said before I laid myself down next to her giving her a long affectionate kiss.

"OH NO" Sarina said after our kiss. " I forgot my parents are coming in a few hours! We have to clean up every thing!!!" she yelled.

"OWW" We both yelled as we got up too quickly and hurt ourselves.

"I'll get the washing machine ready. You get the all the dirty bed sheets!!" She worriedly said.

"Oh boy...." I said and sighed.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

dark1567 on January 12, 2006, 3:14:31 PM

dark1567 on
dark1567THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO HOT
do more plz.

dark

tikalgirl52 on January 9, 2006, 4:41:37 AM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52Awesome story ^_____^ i like it a lot

Yanku_Chan1146 on November 14, 2005, 2:03:05 AM

Yanku_Chan1146 on
Yanku_Chan1146hee hee naughty naughty XDD

xXxYINGYANGxXx on April 19, 2005, 5:45:47 AM

xXxYINGYANGxXx on
xXxYINGYANGxXx.......... better hurry up and get cleaned!! coool story well done!! ^-^

Caboose on January 30, 2005, 6:25:19 AM

Caboose on
Cabooseuhh yea... hate laundry lol

guardianofanime1115 on January 29, 2005, 4:48:07 AM

guardianofanime1115 on
guardianofanime1115heh ha ha ha better clean them all up good! lol