Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Nightmare Begins...

Uhh..yeah. The only story I've ever done. I'm currently working on drawing the manga for this story! Not completed..YET.

Chapter 1 - The Nightmare Begins...

Chapter 1 - The Nightmare Begins...
Ok, quick summary:

One day, a girl named Calusas and 2 of her best friends, Jonouchi and Kurin are sucked into a different time, and forced to set out on a perilous journey to stop an evil force from taking over the world. Rambo, an evil shaman, and his Clefairy spirit wife, Ichi, are trying to find all the element orbs (Sky, Fire, Thunder, Ice and Water) and the Golden Staff (currently lost) to summon the great Jukinawn, (powerful creatures who obey your every demand once you capture them) Kokiri. When Kokiri is summoned he obeys one wish, but only one. Rambo’s wish is to destroy the world!!! And that’s the summary.

Jonouchi: That sucked.

Calusas: I’m not too good okay?

~*~*~*~*~*~*FIRST FIC R&R PLEEEEAAAASE*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was a rainy Sunday afternoon as Calusas looked out her window. Her 2 friends, Jonouchi and Kurin were playing Duel Monsters on her desk. Jonouchi was winning. Jonouchi was a boy of 12 (HE’S OLDER I KNOW) about 5’10” with blonde hair, green eyes, and usually a dim-witted expression. Kurin was a girl of 12, with purple eyes, about 5’1” with long dark blue hair that went down to her calves, and medium-lengthed red tufts in the front. Calusas was 12 too, 5’3” with dark purple hair down to her waist bright blue eyes, with a blue and yellow braid. Suddenly, the rain stopped and a multi-colored-swirl-vortex-kinda-thingie appeared in the sky. “Whoa!!” Calusas exclaimed. “Huh?” Jonouchi said from the desk. “Lookit that!!!” Calusas said, pointing to the sky. “Hmmm…looks like a multi-colored-swirl-vortex-kinda-thingie…” Kurin muttered. “Let’s go see!” Calusas said, running out the door. They followed, and they looked up into the sky. It was big, multi-colored, swirly and looked vortexy. Thunder was cracking around it. “Calusas, get back!” Jonouchi said, tugging her arm. All of a sudden, they were knocked unconscious by the thunder, and they were sucked in.

TOKYO, JAPAN YEAR: 3000 (s/n: the year WAS 2005 before they were sucked in)

“Uhh….?” Calusas murmured as she came to. Kurin and Jonouchi were sitting in front of her. “G’morning!” Kurin said happily. Jonouchi bonked her. “Ow! Hey, what…?” Kurin said. Jonouchi exclaimed “We have no clue where we are!!! How in seven hells could you be HAPPY?!??” Calusas checked out the scenery. They were in a grassy field with a few blue clouds in the sky, with a sort of purple tinge to them. There were cherry blossoms scattered around in numerous places. “Where…?” Calusas muttered to herself. “Remember silly? We were sucked in that other-dimension-kinda-thing.” Kurin said. “Oh yeah….I wonder where we are?” Calusas said, looking around.

Little did they know the danger they were about to face…

CLIFFY!!! Didj’all like? I hope you did! R&R, please…!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment