Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - What the frigg is an..ELEMENT?!

Uhh..yeah. The only story I've ever done. I'm currently working on drawing the manga for this story! Not completed..YET.

Chapter 4 - What the frigg is an..ELEMENT?!

Chapter 4 - What the frigg is an..ELEMENT?!
Ok, here’s chapter 2 of PF!!! I hope your all enjoying the story so far!


~*~*~*~*~*~PF CHAPTER 2: What the frigg is an Element?!~*~*~*~*~

“Hmmm….” Calusas said, as she looked around. “Let’s try and find help…?” Jonouchi said. “I suppose….” Kurin said, standing and helping them both up. Calusas started walking north, where there seemed to be a forest of blue and pink cherry blossoms. Kurin looked at her watch. It was completely stopped. “Hey!” Kurin said. “What now???” Jonouchi asked her. “My watch’s stopped!” Kurin exclaimed. “Maybe we can get batteries if there’s a store or fort nearby… Yeah right… Calusas thought to herself. 2 hours later, they made it through the forest, after Jonouchi getting lost several times. “Hey, a city!!!” Calusas said, pointing. Kurin was miles away already. Jonouchi and Calusas ran after her. They reached the city in 10 minutes flat. “Civilization!!” Calusas said happily, jumping in the air. Only problem was, there was NOONE around. The city was quiet. “…where is everyone….” Jonouchi murmured. Calusas shrugged and ran over to a candy shop. There were 2 special candies that were Limited Edition, or so the packages said. They were called “Dragon Drop” and “Fox Dumpling”. “Hey, Kurin! They have fox candy here!!!” Calusas yelled out the door. Kurin, loving foxes, immediately ran right over. “I want it, I want it!” Kurin said. “Ok, take it then. There’s noone around…” Calusas said, popping the Dragon Drop in her mouth. Suddenly, she felt rather sick. Then, it was gone. “What th…?” Calusas said to herself. Kurin had the same feeling too, but didn’t tell. “What the frigg is an Element?!” Jonouchi said across the street. Calusas walked over and saw 5 orbs sitting in a glass case. One had a snowflake emblem on it and was a very light shade of blue. One had a flame emblem and was red, another had a water emblem and was dark blue, one had a cloud emblem and was a baby blue and the last had a thunderbolt and was yellow. “…what are they?” Jonouchi said. He walked inside and uncovered the glass case. They suddenly started shaking and glowing brighter versions of their colors. They flew into the sky. They each noticed that one of them had each snapped them in the head. Calusas was glowing baby blue, Kurin was glowing red and Jonouchi was glowing red as well. The glows died down. “What was that…?” Jonouchi wondered out loud. “I don’t know…” Calusas muttered. Suddenly, she wished she was a dragon, so she could fly into the sky and see where they were…just another random thought. Calusas shivered and felt sick. She lied down on the ground and quivered…a dragon tail, ears and horns suddenly appeared on her. Cute little wings (Think of Kero Bero’s wings from Card Captor Sakura) appeared, floating, behind her. The other 2 were speechless….

More cliffiehs!! Mwaha, I am truly evil. Please R&R! (Sorry the chapters are so short, would anyone like em to make them longer???)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment