Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Teh Bad Guys...

Uhh..yeah. The only story I've ever done. I'm currently working on drawing the manga for this story! Not completed..YET.

Chapter 5 - Teh Bad Guys...

Chapter 5 - Teh Bad Guys...
PARADISE FIRE

Uhhh…yeah. Crappy copyrights!

Jonouchi, © Kazuki Takahashi, 1996
Clefairy, © Satoshi Tajiri, 1995


~*~*~*~*~*~*~Chapter 3: The Bad Guys…~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


“Look! Look!” Jonouchi exclaimed, pointing. “She…grew WINGS,” Kurin finished. Calusas looked at her back, at the cute little blue wings floating there, at the little blue dragon tail ridged with red spikes. She touched her head, feeling horns and ears (both purple, the ears tipped with pink) and gasped. She…had become… well, a DRAGON GIRL! “Kurin! Try thinking about becoming a fox!!” Calusas said to her. Kurin did. She thought long and hard, until Calusas told her she had done it. She had grown a fox tail and ears. The ears were cute and big, and were blue tipped with red. The fat fluffy little tail was a nice, light shade of red, tipped with pink.


Meanwhile, across the land miles and miles away, a sinister plot had been developed.


“This is IT!” Rambo exclaimed. He had just finished his plot of world domination. Rambo was a boy of 6’5” with long black hair brought in a pony-tail with a purple string (think Kenshin!!) and purple eyes. He had mystical shamanic powers, and cute little egg-shaped spirits almost always floated nearby him. “There you go again. You sure this one’s gonna WORK this time?” Ichi, his Clefairy spirit wife said from behind him. He jumped. He hadn’t seen her come up behind him like that. Ichi was a girl of 5’2” with curly pink hair down to her waist, tiny little Clefairy wings, a large Clefairy tail and cute little Clefairy ears. “Yes, I am sure,” Rambo said, glaring at her for her impudence. Ichi smiled, showing her two little fangs. “This will be it. First, we gain the 5 power orbs, then recover the lost golden staff and summon the Great Jukinawn God, Kokiri. Then he will grant my wish of destroying the Earth…” Rambo explained. “Ooh, that’s sounds EXCITING!!” Ichi exclaimed.



Back to our main peoples of the story…


Calusas zoomed around, giggling and having a great time. Jonouchi yelled at her to calm down and stop. He was reading a book on sword handling and techniques. “Why are you reading that?” Kurin asked. “For our protection…” Jonouchi answered. “Aw, how cute, you care,” Kurin said, giggling. “Mmph…” Jonouchi answered, engrossed in the book.

Uhh…yeah. More soon, I have writer’s block!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment