Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Christmas Morning

Organization XIII is about to experiance Christmas for the first time, thanks to Demyx, Roxas, Luxord, and a man in a red suit that comes from Christmastown....

"I'd rather we just skip the formalities." -Luxord

Chapter 4 - Christmas Morning

Chapter 4 - Christmas Morning
Chapter 4:

Christmas Morning


Luxord! Luxord! Wake up! Its Christmas!! Luxord rolled over with a grumble. Scram, would you Demyx? he said with his usual short English accent. But Santa came last night! Demyx gave him a friendly shove. Demyx, youre acting like a little child. Demyx rolled his eyes and said, Theres a gift under the tree with your name on it. That got him. Luxord sprang out of bed and threw on his robe and ran with Demyx to the Hall of Empty Melodies.
Whoa, was the only word Xigbar had that morning. The tree was packed with thirteen presents, one for each member. Hey Demyx, said Xaldin, Xemnas told me that story and I was wondering last night, why do we give gifts if Christmas is about some kid born in a manger a billion years ago? Demyx replied, Well, apparently that baby was the greatest gift to the world, so we exchange gifts in remembrance of him. Oh, thanks man. Xaldin said and took off for the tree.
Xemnas handed out the gifts, one by one and said, We go in order from last to first. One at a time to open presents. YAY!! squealed Roxas. The older members rolled their eyes as Roxas tore into his gift. The package was as big as a refrigerator, and thats what it was. It was a fridge, filled to the brim with sea salt ice cream, Roxas favorite. There was a note from Santa in every gift, and Roxas read aloud, Enjoy! Oh, and by the way, it will never run out.
Larxene was next. She opened up her gift to reveal a makeup kit. Oh, this is cool! she said and then read the note, Hope your holiday is lookin good! Larxene ran to her room and started putting on the makeup.
Number eleven was Marluxia. He opened his gift, which contained one thousand wildflower seeds and a big pine seed. Yahoo! he cried with excitement. His note said The pine seed is for next year. Marluxia was already gone to the garden while the rest opened their gifts.
Now it was Luxords turn. He had had a bad feeling about this whole Christmas thing right from the beginning. His gift was very small. There cant be anything good in this package. he thought. He opened it up to reveal a silver watch. His eyes got wide. The watch had his name engraved on it, and a card-and-dice design on the band. He strapped it to his wrist and it never left there for the rest of his life. The note attached to the watch said Id rather we just skip the formalities, Ironically, that was Luxords favorite line.
Demyx was exited to see that his gift was round shaped. He tore off the wrapping paper to reveal an electric sitar. This was similar to the one he already had, but this one was red and black with yellow designs on it. Demyxs eyes lit up as he played a few chords on it. Engraved on one side of each sound hole were the words Dance, Water, Dance! The note said Rock on!.
Axel looked at his gift. He opened up the wrapping paper to reveal a box. Great. Santa got me a box for Christmas. He opened the box, and inside was a new black robe with silver flame patterns on it. Oh-kay, I think I could live with this, He ran into his room and came out with the new robe on. His note said This is for you. Got it memorized?
Saix tore into his gift. Inside it was a model of the moon, detailed down to the astronaut footprints. Everyone in the room thought Saix had gone to heaven at that moment. He started staring at the moon, and almost forgot to read his card, which said Go berserk this holiday for me, okay?
Zexion was number six, and he opened up his present to be a Nobody symbol patch, especially made for him with his name on it. He ran off and came back with it glued onto the shoulder of his robe, never to leave there. His note said It was difficult to find, hope you enjoy it!
Leaxus was next, and his gift was a whetstone, which is used to sharpen swords. He plugged it in instantly and started sharpening his tomahawk. The clean blade glistened in the light. The note said Stay sharp!
Vexen received some shield polish. Good, he said, Now I can get rid of the smell from when Xigbar barfed on it. Xigbar smiled sheepishly. Vexens note said Keep it smooth and shiny!
Number three was next. Xaldin opened his gift, and inside it was a comb with his name on it. He grinned and started brushing his long black hair with it. The note said For the one with the longest hair in the Organization.
The Freeshooter opened up his gift. Killer! he cried. Xigbar was holding a glass eye. No more eyepatch! He turned his back to his friends, put on the glass eye, and said, Well, what do you think? Everyone nodded their approval. Eye knew you would like it, said the note
Last but not least, good old Xemnas opened up his present to reveal&. A LUMP OF COAL!??!?!?! he screamed. All of the Organization members ran for cover as Xemnas went over his usual mean streak. WHY? WHY DID YOU GIVE ME A LUMP OF COAL, SANTA CLAUS?!?! He picked up the note. Thats what you get for trying to take over the worlds!
So it was that Organization XIII finally experienced Christmas. Everyone except Xemnas was very happy with their gifts, and they all cherished them until the day they died. The End.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Hikairi001 on June 25, 2007, 2:19:05 AM

Hikairi001 on
Hikairi001acctually i think larxene would have wanted a volume of the manga "Love Hina" so she could torture the male mebers with the pics.


Larxene:its true!

Moonshadow_2 on March 5, 2007, 12:23:41 PM

Moonshadow_2 on
Moonshadow_2lol Everybody run from Xemnas!

Finalkingdomheartsfantasy on February 2, 2007, 2:51:08 PM

Finalkingdomheartsfantasy on
FinalkingdomheartsfantasyAxel:I still have it!^^ I'm waerin it now!

Arentorea on December 21, 2006, 2:51:09 PM

Arentorea on
ArentoreaHa Ha Ha! Very funny! Xemnas got a lump of coal! =D
I liked that a lot! (I thought it was clever how u gave Roxas sea salt ice cream. (;